The Hunters

Unknown POV

That little brat Iris is going to ruin my packs reputation. I can't believe she and my idiot son and his stupid mate had the nerve to leave. Now all we have is his stupid sister, but who cares about that Caleb was weak anyway always treating that stupid girl nice. Well anyway I know who can deal with them I'll send the packs Hunters to get that brat and my ungrateful son back and then I'll do what I should have done along time ago. I am going to kill that brat then my son will bow down. I'm coming for you Iris I hope your ready.

~

Iris's POV

Today is the best day I have had in a long time, I have my bestfriend and brother by my side and the best mates in the world. Suddenly Leo comes running towards me and says "Iris we have to go now!" "What why?" "Caleb got a mind link from his father, he says he is going to send the hunters after us." "WHAT! We have to go then they will bring us back to your father and he will kill us if we get caught." I run upstairs and quickly start packing my things why Leo gets Caleb so they can go pack up. When I enter the room I grab my bag and get my things. Abby runs inside and asks "Why are you packing?" "I have to leave now!" "What why?!" "The Hunters from my pack are coming to get me and I have to leave before they do so they don't take me back home so the Alpha can KILL ME!!" I continue to pack as Abby tries to stop me and then suddenly I am turned around and Abby kisses me, her lips are so soft I continue to let her kiss me. Then Raina and Sky walk in and say "NO FAIR!!" "Wait Why is Iris's things everywhere?" said Sky. "Because I have to leave or my Alpha will kill me, my old packs hunters are coming after me." "Hey hold on, calm down and we can figure this out." said Raina. "We will protect you ok?" said Sky. "But they will kill you!" "No they won't we are the strongest pack out there and we have many allies." said Raina. "Ok! Fine, but we have to prepare because where the hunters  go the pack will follow." "Its ok we got this!" said Sky. Then they all hugged me and Leo came in. I said "Change of plans Leo we got a battle to prepare for." "Oh and just one more thing." said Raina then she and Sky both kissed me.