Welcome to the Pack

Iris's POV

We followed them until we came to a beautiful mansion. When we walked inside my "mates" stopped in front of us and the pack  and the one who tackled me, who I assume is the alpha said. "Everyone I would like you to welcome our guest, as you may already know this girl is our new mate and your soon to be Luna."  "Wait! WHAT!" I screamed I was outraged I tried to leave but to of the wolves blocked me. Leo and Caleb tried to calm me down but I was to angry. All I could see was red I destroyed everything in my path, then suddenly I felt arms around me. At first I was freaked then I realized it was Caleb and Leo. After that I instantly calmed down and hugged them both back. My mates came over but Caleb stopped them " Can all of you just give us a minute?" they all stopped and the Alpha said " Ok, Everyone please leave and we will discuss this later." So they all left and we walked outside so I could sit down and breathe. 

~

2 Hours later

Soon enough it became dark and one of my other mates came outside. "Hi I'm Skylar, I just came to tell you its time for dinner." "Sweet I'm so hungry!" screamed Leo. Both Leo and Caleb got up and then Caleb offered me a hand but I said "Go on Ahead I'll be in, in a minute." "Ok" said Caleb.

Caleb and Leo Left and then Skylar came over and sat down beside me. "What do you want?" I said "Just to talk to you if that's ok." "I'd rather not" I said then I got up and left.

~

Skylar's POV

After she left I sat for awhile and looked up at the stars. Soon my mates came out and sat with me. "So what do you guys think of our new mate?" I said. "She is quite aggressive." said Abby. "Well all I know is that she doesn't want a mate, and that she seems to hate us." Raina said. "Well anyway we should go eat dinner and maybe we can learn more about all of them." I said then we all headed inside to go enjoy a good meal.