Where Is She?/ The Arrival

Raina POV

I was in a deep sleep until I was suddenly jolted awake by my worried looking girlfriends. "RAINA WAKE UP! IRIS IS GONE!"screamed sky "ok calm down, what do you mean she's gone." "We looked everywhere, she and the boys are no where to be found" "ok calm down, we will find her." I said as I hugged both my girlfriends. Quicky I mind linked with Jake 'Jake get the whole pack together now!'  'Sure thing bestie.' I continued to hug my girlfriends then we all made our way down stairs where the whole pack was waiting. I addressed them all "All of you thank you for gathering, your newest (soon to be) Luna has gone missing. I request that you all please scower the woods and anywhere else. We need to find her and her friends, so look around pick up any scent you can and if 6out find anything mind link one of us. Thank you, now let's go find your luna!" "Yeah!" They all chanted and then went in search of my luna, my mate. I walked over to my other mates as they cried "why would she leave?" Asked abby. I grabbed them both into a big hug "I wish I knew." I whispered.

Sasha POV

We've been running for so long looking for them, when we finally make it to a small town called Knox, Indiana. As we walk into town I instantly smell other werewolves and decide it would be best for all of us to shift back. I mind linked my brother Colton and said 'we need to shift before those werewolves get here.' 'ok sis, do you think they know where Iris and Leo are?'  'I hope so I miss them' 'me too but remember we can't let Raya know what we plan to do' 'right, mindlink Elain and Raya to tell them to shift ok bro' 'ok' I end our mindlink and quickly shift behind a tree and get some clothes from my bag.

Colton POV

As I finished my mindlink with Sasha I mindlink Raya and Elain 'guys we need to shift' Raya was the first 'ok boy let's shift and go find these brats' I end the mindlink between them and start one final one with Elain before I shift   'Elain remember the plan we need to take Raya down before she hurts anyone' 'I know we have to but I don't want to hurt her, because I love her' 'we won't hurt her just knock her out until we can find them.'

Raina POV

As I and my mates walked in hopes of finding our other half I smelled unfamiliar wolves. Then when I looked to the end of the street I saw them and I knew these must be the Hunters. I ran up and grabbed the closest girl she had dark brown hair and green eyes. And quickly threw her to the ground and knocked her unconscious, then I picked her up and screamed "Tell me where Iris is or I kill her!" "We dont know!" They al said the unison. "Please don't kill her." The blonde said "We come in peace." The boy said "yeah we just want to find our sister and brother" "And Caleb" the blonde said in the back. "Which one of you are Iris's siblings?" I said. The boy and the other brown haired girl "were her brother and sister and were twins" said the boy then the girl cut in "I'm Sasha and he is Colton, oh and the girl you knocked out is Raya, she is actually the only threat here since she hates Iris, and lastly that Elain Rayas mate." "How do we know your not a threat to, Iris said that her family hated her." "We don't hate her we love Iris but we had to act that way or they would have killed her." Said Colton "yeah we love our baby sis and bro so does our whole family but we were scared our Alpha would kill her, especially after he found out how strong she will become." Her sister said "What do you mean?" "Well..."