Finally Becoming One

*WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT* 

Iris POV

When we got home I mind linked the girls and told them to meet me in our room. I went upstairs and soon all 3 girls joined me in the room. When they walked in I was laying on the bed wearing only my blue bra and panties. They looked at me with hunger in there eyes, I bit my lip and said "I want to become one." They all removed there clothes and ran to the bed. First Raina connected our lips and we began a steamy make out as the other girls did the same. I switched to kissing Sky and then to Abby. Raina kissed down my neck leaving little bite marks as she goes. When she gets to my breasts she start to caress them slowly. Abby lowers her had and rubs me through my panties. I let out a low moan encouraging them to continue. Suddenly I am pushed down by Sky and she began to kiss all over my body as the others joined in. I was in heaven when they removed the last barrier between our skin Abby kisses up my lower thigh nearing my golden spot whilst the other girls lick and suck my nipples slowly. Abby reaches my area and dives in, she starts slow licking slowly over my folds, then she moves them back and flicks over my little red bud sending a shiver up my spine. She continues to slowly go faster until I am moaning tremendously. I am very close to my first climax, when it all stops. "Not yet" they all say. They look at me with a devilish grin and I think 'well I can play that game to' I grab Raina and push her slowly kissing down her body. Whilst Abby grabs sky and starts to do to her what she did to me. I move down Raina's body stopping to take extra care of her nipples, I lick them and suck them slowly as she moans from pleasure. I then move down and see she hasn't removed her boxers. She tries to stop me but I am to quick. Suddenly there is a large quivering member in front me Raina tries to speak but can't before I start to lick the small pee whole at the top. I lick down her member as her moans get louder then I start to suck it going down farther then expected all the way to her massive balls. She moans loudly at this and I continue going up and down all the way to the bottom of her shaft. When I feel her tense I quickly get up and say "Not Yet" she stairs at me in disbelief. I get on top of her and say "Lets see what this bad boy can do." I rub along the shaft before inserting it in to my pussy. She moaned loudly as I took her full length, she was so huge and filled me up. "woah baby your so tight" she said. I began to slowly bounce down when I noticed a little blood trailing down her leg. So that's what happens when you lose your virginity. I quickly forgot about it and kept bouncing, the other girls joined in and started to suck Raina's  boobs and make out. We continued all the way until I felt my first orgasm come on. The girls started to rub themselves and Raina tensed up and all at once we all came together. We continued this till we were all tired. The next day I woke up cuddling my mates and noticed a new mark on my shoulders. I thought how lucky I am I finally have a great mates and a new life, that I can't wait to live with them. I am finally happy and I am finally free.