Back to Pain

Iris' POV

I stood ther in fear as the boys went to shield me. In that moment as I stood there the years of pain and abuse all came flooding back into my mind at once. Suddenly I started to cry I felt my knees buckle as I fell to the floor and cried. Leo rushed to my side as Caleb fought his father. "Its ok sis let it out." He said. "No it's not ok, I put up with that pain for years and I won't anymore. It's time for me to fight." I could feel all the pain and sadness I felt for so long build up and turn into anger. And then I exploded I charged at David and tackled him to the ground. He tried to wrestle me off but I held on, then I started to punch him as hard as I can letting all the pain he caused me come out at once. Soon he passed out but I kept punching wanting to kill him. But I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked over and saw Caleb. "Iris he isn't worth it." "I have to kill him,he has to pay for what he did." "If you do that you'll be just as bad as him." I was angry and I wanted to keep hurting him but deep down I knew Caleb was right. "Fine, grab him and will take him back to the pack house." So Caleb picked his "dad" up and we made our way back. The I got a thought 'what am I gonna say to the girls when I get back? Ther gonna be so pissed' Oof, I'm not looking forward to this conversation.