Her Story

Iris's POV

I woke up the next morning after a very sleepless night and then I got up only to fine that all my "mates" were awake and eating breakfast in bed. "Hey Iris, do you want some food?" said Raina. "Nah, but can I go take a shower?" "Sure the shower is the room right next to ours." said Abby. So then I walked out of the room and in to the bathroom. The shower took me 10 minutes then I quickly got dressed and walked back in to find the girls sitting on the couch waiting for me. "What are you guys doing?" "We would like to talk to you about being our mate." said Raina. "I already said No." "Well we want to talk about it." said Abby. "Fine."

~

Abby's  POV

We all sat there and decided to start with questions. "First we want to know what you and your friends are running from." said Raina. Iris responded with "Short story or Long story." "Whatever your comfortable with." said Skylar. "Fine, Let see it started when I was born my pack was very abusive, then during my first shift they found out that I was an Omega and started treating me worse. The beatings became more frequent until I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to run and both Leo and Caleb who are the only ones who didn't beat me up decided to come with. You happy now." "Iris I'm so sorry that happened to you." I said. "So why do you not want a mate?" asked Raina. At this point Iris was beginning to cry. "Because my pack always told me that my mate would reject me and I didn't want to deal with anymore pain." "But Iris we do want you, ever since we met you we have wanted you. And if you would like we want to be your mates." said Raina. "I never wanted a mate because I never thought I was worthy and because I was made to feel worthless but when I am with you, so far you haven't made me feel worthless and I will try to be a good mate." "All we want is you to be yourself because that is the way we like you." I said. Iris started to cry and Raina went and wrapped her arms around her, me and Sky followed and we stayed there until she stopped crying.

~

Iris's POV

I decided to give my mates a chance and to give the pack life another shot. I sat with my mates for so long balling my eyes out and when I was in there arms I felt safe and like everything was ok for the first time in a long time. When I stopped crying I said "Thank you, I am really lucky to have you as my mates." "We are very happy to have you as ours as well." said Raina. " I am exhausted from all this crying, so can I please use the couch." "No, because you can use your bed that is if you want to sleep in our bed." said Sky. "I would like that thanks." I walked over to the bed and laid down. Then I felt something I didn't expect the girls came and laid with me. They said "Goodnight and Sweet Dreams my little rogue." And I whispered back "Goodnight my mates." And we drifted off to sleep.