Our Life (Epilogue)

5 years Later

Iris POV

It has been five years since I met my mates and I couldn't be happier. We got married soon after we mated to each other and then we found out that me, Abby, and Sky were all pregnant. For nine months Raina took care of all 3 of us she still calls this the worse time of her life when she had to deal with 3 pregnant hormonal women. But it was all worth it in the end now that we have our beautiful children. Twin girls (from me), triplet boys (Abby), and a twin boy and girl (Sky). It hasn't been easy raising 7, 5 year old's but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am happy with my mates and our children. Oh and if your wondering what happened to the others, lets go...

Caleb and Leo are married and now run the Blood Moon Pack they have 2 boys and a baby girl.

David is still in prison and will be for the rest of his days.

Raya and Elain are scouring the country for other abused wolves or rogues who need a pack.

My parents are traveling the world with Sasha( and her mate) and Colton (and his mate who is surprisingly Jake).

We all ended up happy (except for David), so I guess you could say 'And they all lived Happily Ever After' (But this sounded so cheesy).

And also this is not a happily ever after for that means its the end but this is only the beginning of my happily ever after...For I will love my mates and children forever and we will continue to be happy. And my story will live on for many generations and your the first who gets to read it.

A/N: Welp it has been a blast writing this story I hope you enjoy it and I will be writing more the future. I hope you enjoyed 'The Mate I didn't want'.