My Powers

Iris POV

As I looked up in wolf form I saw a beautiful women flowing down from the light. In an instant I knew this was the women I had prayed to my whole life. "Hello Iris" she said. I quickly ran behind a tree and shifted back. I stayed hidden behind the tree and said "Hi your majesty." coming out as more of a whisper. "Uh...your majesty I don't have any clothes.." I said as my cheeks turned red. "Oh right" she said. Suddenly I was standing in front of her in a blue silk robe. "Hello again Iris" she said as I looked at her mesmerized. "Hi...What are you doing here your majesty?" "Please just call me moon and I believe you know why I am here." "Because of... m-my powers." "Yes through watching the events of your life I have realized you are a kind hearted girl, who has more than earned your power. You have faced many challenges like choosing to leave your mates just to protect them and by not hurting your old alpha even after what he did. I have come to bestow upon you the power of the moon and the elders. You shall now be the Moon Spirit and my second." "A-Are you sure I am the right person for this job?" "Yes my dear I have known it would be you since before you were born." "Thank you so much!" "Of course, now we must complete the ritual. Through moon and sun, by earth and sea I grant the moons power to thee." In and instant I was flooded with power. "Now go and run my child, be free!" I shifted quickly and ran faster than I had ever before, I could feel everything all my senses heightened. For one of the first times in my life I felt powerful and free, like I could do anything. I kept running until I made it back to the pack house.