Introductions

Iris's POV

We walked into the kitchen area and found a huge dinning room and tables lined evaery inch of it filled with the whole pack. I went to sit at an empty seat in the back when Caleb screamed "Iris come sit up here with us." 'what an idiot' I thought  then I walked up and sat next to them. Soon enough my "mates" walked into the dinning room and walked up to the front of the room. "Everyone, tonight is a very special because we have new friends here." said the Alpha. "Do you guys wish to come up and introduce yourselves?" said Skylar. Before I could say anything  Leo screamed "Yes!" so we all went up (more like dragged up, at least I was). First Leo said " Hi I'm Leo, I'm 18 and was an Omega/ soon to be Luna of my old pack but now I'm a rogue." Next went Caleb " Hi I'm Caleb, I'm 19 and was soon to be Alpha of my old pack but like Leo said I am now a rogue oh and I am Leo's mate." Lastly me "Hey I'm Iris, I'm 19 I was an Omega now I am a rogue and I am Leo's sister and Caleb's bestfriend."

~

Raina's POV

'Iris, what a beautiful name' I thought she was so beautiful. I should probably introduce myself now. "Ok thanks guys, now we will introduce ourselves. I'll start, my name is Raina, I'm 21 and the Alpha of this pack." Next up Abby introduced herself " Hi I am Abby, I'm 18 and one of the Luna's of this pack." Then Sky went up to introduced herself " Hey I'm Skylar, I am 20 and the other Luna of this pack." God I love them both so much, I hope soon Iris will except us and be apart of the pack and the new Luna.

~

Author's POV

Iris was ready to leave this place and her so called mates. "Well thank you all for this lovely meal but we really got to go." she said. As she walked she grabbed the boys and went towards the door but was stopped by her mates stepping in front of them. "You are not leaving, so please sit down and eat" said Raina. "Uh... Yes we are I don't want to stay so were leaving" Iris said. "But what about your friends, what if they want to stay" said Abby. "Yeah they are right Iris I'm tired of walking" said Caleb. "Me too" said Leo. "Fine stay but I am leaving" Iris continued to walk but her hand was grabbed and she was turned back around. "Please stay, at least for tonight" said Sky who was currently inches from Iris's face. "O-Ok, but only one night, now can you please back up." Skylar then let go and backed away and the boys cheered. Iris walked back to her seat and continued to eat.