A New Strength

Iris POV

As we walked back I thought about what had just occurred, I had just taken down the man who tortured me for most of my life. But what I didn't  understand where I got all that strength from, I had never felt so strong in my life. Then I thought of my old alpha and how angry I was, it was the worst feeling in my life. In the moment I wanted to hurt him, and to make him feel the pain I felt for so many years. If Caleb had not been there I don't know if I would have stopped, but I am glad I did even though he was horrible I couldn't live with doing to him what he and others had done to me. Suddenly I was broken from my thoughts by shouts. "There here!" Abby screamed. When I looked up I saw my mate running towards me and then I was tackled by Abby first followed by Raina and Sky. "Where have you been?!?!" They all said worriedly. "Hey guys, its ok I'm fine." They all continued to hug me until someone said "Iris I am so glad your ok!" when I heard this voice I was shocked "Sasha?!?! What are you guys doing here?" I looked at my sister and brother than at a blond who I recognized as being Raya's mate. "Wait Elain if your here than where is Raya?" Caleb questioned. "She is locked up in our dungeons for now, so that way she can't hurt anyone." Raina said. I walked over to my siblings while the others continued to talked and asked again "What are you guys doing here?!?!" in an almost agitated tone. "Calm down Iris!" Colton screamed "Calm Down! You all beat me for years and forced me to leave in horrible conditions! And the worst part is I still love all of you." I said through tears. Suddenly I am engulfed in by both Sasha and Colton "We are so sorry." they both said as I cried into their arms. "Why...?" is all I can say. "We had no choice." Sasha said. "What do you mean?!?!" I said both confused and angry. "Come inside and we will explain everything..."