chapter 13: Attack of the clones

"Am I weird for wanting to punch him in the face?" Liam asked quietly. Theo laughed, low and husky.

"No." Theo mumbled, clearing his throat as he shifted on the bed. Liam's gaze flickered to him.

"Are you falling asleep?"

"No." Theo grumbled, even as his eyes blinked closed again.

"You're totally falling asleep."

"Shut up and watch the movie." Theo said, forcing his eyes open again. Liam snorted, turning back to the film. He couldn't blame Theo for being tired. They'd already watched two movies, up to 'Luke I am your father' before Theo insisted they went to the prequels before finishing the originals. It had been a long day already, adding five and a half hours of watching movies onto it and Liam was surprised that neither of them had just keeled over asleep yet.

"But seriously, the naked duck with ears is pissing me off."

"He's called Jar Jar Binks." Theo corrected. "And he's a Gungan, not a naked duck with ears and of course he's annoying, he's basically space Stiles." Liam let out an unattractive cackle of laughter at that.

"Dude that is so-Hey! Open your eyes! We're watching this for you."

"I drove like eight hours today. My eyes need a break."

"If your eyes have a break you'll fall asleep. Come on dude, you need to explain some things to me. Like why Mason's always saying Anakin's hot when he's apparently like three years old." Liam urged. Theo's eyes finally opened lips quirking in a sleepy smile.

"He a lot older in the next movie." Theo said, scrubbing a hand over his eyes. "Alright, Pause it." Theo sighed, hauling himself off of the bed. "Order some food. I'm gonna take a shower."

"I used all the hot water." Liam said sheepishly.

"Doesn't matter. I was planning on having a cold shower anyway."

"Cold shower? Is there something you want to tell me about your relationship with Jar Jar Binks."

"What can I say, the naked duck with ears really gets me going." Theo hummed, stumbling towards the bathroom.

"Theo, if you really need to sleep then we can watch it tomorrow."

"I'll be fine after a shower." Theo said. "Get us some food."

*

Forty-five minutes later and the two were back to sitting on Theo's bed, elbows knocking as they shoveled food into their mouths. The phantom menace still playing in the background. Theo's hair was damp from his shower, dripping slowly onto his shoulders making his shirt, and the bed wet, but he looked far more awake.

Liam wasn't ashamed to say he'd enjoyed listening to Theo's voice, high and squeaky, as he spat out curses and his heartbeat stuttered when he'd first stepped beneath the cold spray. The only thing he was ashamed about with the situation was that he hadn't had his phone handy so he couldn't catch some of the dramatic yelps flowing from the bathroom.

"Deaton's Yoda." Liam garbled past the food. Theo hummed, head tilting from side to side.

"Or Lydia." He said thoughtfully. "Banshee powers, sensing a disturbance in the force. It's basically the same thing."

"She'd kill you for saying she was like a little green frog alien." Liam said, Theo shrugged, shoveling an ungodly amount of food into his mouth. Liam picked at a prawn cracker. Eyes shifting back to the screen as the action continued. "Alright okay. So Derek right, he's Pony tail-" Liam pointed his prawn cracked at the TV