Theo's Pov.

The original creator has only uploaded two chapters of this. But I thought I'd share them anyways. Also because I was asked by someone! :)

SUCKER

Theo knew he'd had friends before, that once upon a time he would have died for Scott and Stiles. He remembered it, the nights screaming and elbowing each other as they played on the psp, the sigh Melissa would give when the trio would turn up on her doorstep, covered in dirt and stomachs rumbling as Scott would ask if they could stay for dinner.

He remembered, too much sometimes.

But that world, a world where he had friends, was a literal lifetime ago.

It was pathetic really, Theo thought as he eyed Liam standing in the decimated school library staring almost blindly at the carnage, that the closest thing he now had to a friendship was Liam. Liam who, at the best of times, wasn't threatening to kill him and only breaking his nose.

His eyes found Stiles despite himself. The nagging what ifs littering his brain even as he tried to crush them down and tell himself that they'd have forgotten about him, even if he stayed, that a year of friendship didn't mean that he'd have fit into their lives.

Even as he told himself he knew it was probably a lie, if there was one thing that Stiles and Scott were it was loyal. If he'd have stayed...If he hadn't let the dread doctors convince him to go then he'd still have ended up in the same place, only perhaps he would have been helping Scott all but carry Stiles out of the decimated library. He'd have been a real part of the pack, not just an add on, no one really wanted there.

Theo straightened his shoulders as Scott paused in his attempts to help Stiles hop towards the exit, gaze moving to Liam as his mouth opened, ready to try and jolt the boy from the haze he seemed to be stuck in. Liams fingers twitched at his sides, like he was still waiting for the anuk-ite to get back up and attack again.

"Deal with Stiles" Theo said, voice low. "I can drive Liam home." Scott and Stiles's heads snapped to him, for once the latter making no sarcastic comments. He could almost taste Scott's hesitation as he looked from Liam, to Theo, to the stairs. A gulp.

Theo's finger twitched against his side, once, twice. Scott's eyes fell back to him, grip tightening around Stiles before he gave a short nod.Theo was sure by the incredulous look Stiles gave he was ready to protest, and would have were it not for Scott already walking again, hauling his hobbling friend through the doors.

Theo listened to the click of the door closing, the shuffle of footsteps as the pack made their way from the school. He let his eyes move back over the library. Books were spread across the floor, their pages stained crimson and torn. The shelves creaked around them, whispering the stories of the battle that had taken places amongst them. The metallic scent of blood choked the room, the harsh burn of gunpowder and the lingering nausea inducing roll of terror.

His eyes fell to the steps, blood dribbling over them like slinkeys. He remembered Scott, but not the rumbling of their stomachs and the bitten of laughter of children but the growl of his voice as he'd pointed out what Theo had for so long been trying to ignore.

He remembered the hot blood as it dripped off of his fingers and he let Scott fall to the floor, hoping he'd never get back up.

Liam's breath hitched and Theo was drawn back to him. His shoulders trembled, his body swaying like it would give up on him any second. The blank haze still swimming in his eyes made it look like he was sleepwalking. Theo dug his keys from his pocket, swinging them around his finger.