{20} I found

t w e n t y
A v e r l y n
p a n c a k e s

I walk in to Spencer's apartment behind him, shutting the door quietly. We haven't said a word to each other since we left Quantico. Spencer persuaded Hotch to give me a second chance, which heavily confused me. Spencer wanted to give me a second chance, it warms my heart to know that, even though he's stayed silent for too long. Spencer dumps his bag down by the couch and makes his way over to the kitchen where he fills up a glass with water. "Are you thirsty?" I shake my head and stand next to him as he drinks his glass of water. Nothing feels awkward between us, it's a comfortable silence. One I should be used to by now.

"Thank you." I say, poking his arm playfully. I'm surprised when he returns the gesture, placing down his glass with a dorky smile.

"You should have told us. We could have struck a deal with him." He cups my face, his voice soft.

"I don't think he would have taken it. How's that officer who was shot? Is she alright?" I question, leaning in to Spencer's touch. He brushes a few strands of hair away from my eyes and smiles when he tips my chin up for my eyes to lock with his.

"She's doing great. She got out of surgery an hour ago from what I hear." I let out a satisfied sigh, closing my eyes when Spencer starts brushing his thumb over my cheekbone.

"They knew everything that we did. I don't even understand." I whisper. The feeling of Spencer's skin against mine is enough to make my heart flutter. "How did they know? Spencer they have photos of us. Of me and you, together..." my voice fades as he calms me down from my fast paced breathing.

"We are going to find Joshua and Thomas, alright." I nod as Spencer places kisses down my nose and scatters them across my face. I can't help but grin when he does so, placing my hands on his chest. "And don't even think about what is going to happen now."

"You mean if they are gonna come and kill you?" I suggest and Spencer nods. "What if they do? I know I shouldn't think about it but isn't that what we have to do? Think of the different possibilities. And the team has to keep you safe now you're...you're a target and I'm sorry I should have tried better to convince him it wasn't worth it but I-." I'm cut off from rambling when Spencer's lips crash down to mine. The rest of my short words are muffled, Spencer cupping my face with both his hands to keep my lips against his. I lean in to the kiss and give in, soon moving my mouth against his. He still likes me.

I push myself up onto my tiptoes, my hands weaving into his mess of hair. His hands move up my shirt in an instant, kneading my breasts in his hands as he attempts to quickly pull my shirt off. Our kiss turns feverish very quickly, a tongues in each other's mouths kind of kiss. He lifts me up and drops me down carefully on the small kitchen table. My hands move to his shirt in excitement, rushing to pop the buttons.

Spencer sucks and nips at my skin on my neck, I pant, waiting for Spencer to continue when he pulls away, studying the marks he's left. He smiles when he sees his art, moving to the other side of my neck to mimic his work. He slowly moves down my neck, sucking on the skin above my collarbone. I let out a small, breathy moan. Spencer moves down towards my right breast, I quickly bite my lip as he gently brings my nipple between his teeth. He swirls his tongue around it, smiling when he sees the reaction he's getting out of me. Once he's satisfied with the red and purple marks on my chest, he moves lower to my stomach.

Spencer hooks his thumbs under my panties and pulls them off my legs, leaving me only in my skirt and bra. I slip my skirt off, Spencer smiles, kissing around my hips, another hickey left on my body. Spencer stands back up and leans over my small body, pressing his lips against mine. I whimper, lifting my hips up to try and gain friction. He chuckles, peppering kisses back down my body. He pushes my thighs apart, leaving me completely vulnerable to him. He kisses my inner thighs, nearing the most sensitive part of my body. I throw my head back and moan when he pushes his tongue against my clit.