{22}. Positions

t w e n t y t w o .   o n e
S p e n c e r
s a f e t y

The safe house is better than expected. There's two bedrooms and a shared bathroom, working electric and water, and alone time. Avery and I have spent the last couple of days strengthening our relationship. By cuddles and kisses. Loads of them. We've been to work, but we've been driven back here in a different vehicle. We're curled up on the couch, my hands in her hair while she watches different Disney movies. She's watching The Little Mermaid right now, and I want to desperately fall asleep but Avery is keeping me awake. The only reason I am staying up is because it's almost 12 and it's Avery's birthday tomorrow. She doesn't know that I know, but I've remembered her telling JJ in the interrogation room three weeks ago.

I kiss the crown of her head and muzzle my nose into her hair as I smell her shampoo. She turns around from her seat in between my legs and kisses my nose. "You know, we're all alone here." She mumbles and I laugh against her lips.

"Yes, we are but that doesn't change anything." I kiss her back, pulling away after a few seconds.

"It changes everything." She mutters against my lips. My phone chimes and I jump up.

"Oh! Happy birthday!" I say quickly, rushing out my words. She's stunned for a few moments, until a huge grin spreads across her face. "Happy birthday to you..." I sing, stopping after the first line. She's laughing along with me in seconds, our giggles drowning out all the bad things we're being shielded away from.

"Kiss me?" She politely requests, "as a birthday gift." I lean down to feel her touch against me, her lips against mine. She smiles into the kiss, turning properly to straddle me, her thighs either side of mine, her knees digging into the cushions underneath us. I let my hands slowly creep up her shirt, pulling it off in a frenzy. She grabs a fistful of my shirt, tugging at it as I pull it over my head. I'm instantly starved by the loss of my hands all over her body, eagerly bringing her back to me. Neither of us want to move to a bedroom, we're both too all over each other for that.

I pull down her sleep shorts, leaving kisses against her neck and shoulder. She's grinding her hips against me, trying to create the friction she so desperately needs. She fumbles to get out of them, my index finger pushes her panties away to run a finger across her clit. She's wet for me, small moans falling out of her mouth as I push a finger inside of her. Avery palms my dick through my sweatpants that I've gotten so used to wearing. "I need you." She mumbles against my ear, panting when I push a second finger inside of her. I push my sweats down, catching her mouth in another feverish kiss, our tongues moving fast against each other.

Avery climbs off of me, kissing me on the mouth before she goes to find a condom in one of our bedrooms. She comes back a few seconds later, slides off the lace that is wrapping around her hips and straddles me again. She rolls the condom onto my cock, releasing small moans from the both of us before she positions herself on top of me, "are you sure?" I ask, my fingertips carefully pressing into her hips. She nods, sinking down onto me. We throw our heads back in ecstasy, the pleasure getting to the both of us. "Fuck." I groan, guiding her hips back down. I kiss down her chest, pulling her bra down to take her nipple in my mouth.

Hot, loud moans are spilling out of her mouth every time she sinks down on my cock, "oh God, Spence." Her hands rest on my stomach, supporting her tiny body as she moves. I sit up, her arms wrapping around my neck as I grip her hips even harder. Avery buries her head in the crook of my neck as she pants, the overwhelming knot of pleasure growing in the pit of her stomach.