A U T H O R S N O T E

a n d   a d d e d   i n f o r m a t i o n

Thank you all so much for reading my fanfic, it honestly means so much that you've even finished it. Thank you for even beginning to read it, let alone getting to the end.

Just a reminder: I wrote this fanfic more than a year ago now, and honestly to this day it's still great to see people reading it, but also embarrassing as I read across what I wrote a year ago. I was younger when I wrote this, and I can assure you that anything I wrote now will not be as poorly written. Thank you all for reading my fanfic, it honestly means so much to me.

A lot of fanfics often write that y/n or the main character and Spencer get married and have kids, but I didn't want to do that. Mainly because I hate marriage but whatever. So, you can probably imagine Spencer and Avery lived an almost perfect life from now on, other than always being in danger because they work in the FBI.

I never thought I'd get past 100 reads, let alone 3K so that really means the best for me. Thank you all so much for voting in my chapters, I've tried to update as much as possible as you can probably tell.

a n d   t h e   a d d e d   i n f o r m a t i o n

I have already started planning my new fanfic. Expect the first chapter to be out before the end of the week (fingers crossed, I'm hoping) so yes, I have decided to write another one. I have written the blurb here so if you want to read it, follow me for updates when I update my newest fanfic.

Of course, even the blurb of this new and upcoming fanfic is far from perfect. Not only will this new fanfic be completely different to what I usually write, there will be a lot more smut and Spencer will be much more dominant. I'm talking praise kinks, choking, bondage, you knowwww.

I'll update to this if there is anymore news, but until then another thank you and I hope you're all staying safe!

U P D A T E
( y e s   a l r e a d y )

Cover reveal!

Go check out the first chapter of Our Shades Of Red, it's coming soon!

I hope you all (my 56 followers) can't wait for my newest fanfic!