two

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

I walked through the halls with the other girls by my sides. Bloom left to go somewhere else and Stella obviously couldn't join us because we would probably destroy her reputation.
The get together was pretty lame to say the least, my village could throw better parties than this and none of us had powers.

"You guys!" Aisha called out for the three of us. We were quietly sipping on drinks and eating some snacks while she went to get some extra water bottles and snacks. "I heard that there was a burned one attack just outside the school today."

"I thought they were gone forever." I look at them completely shocked. I read stuff about them in some of the journals that people donated to the village but I always thought that it was some myth that adults told children to scare them into behaving. I thought they were extinct. But of course that if they were extinct the fairies would have lifted the barrier, I really have to stop being so naive.

"Who even saw the body. He could just be old, people get old and... die " Terra tried to play it off, patting my shoulder reassuringly.

"He was decapitated." Aisha said like her comment was absurd.

"That old age decapitation really sneaks up on you." Musa teased her.

"Happened to my nana right in the middle of bingo." Aisha continued jokingly. "Just thop, thop, thop down the table." She finished and a loud chuckle left my lips.

"The barrier is here to protect us. Don't worry about it." I try to ease Terra's nerves after noticing her fidgeting with her fingers nervously. She smiles sweetly and in a matter of seconds the whole burned ones conversation was over.

"No judgments but-" Musa started saying looking down at the huge pile of food on Aisha's plate before getting interrupted by her.

"I eat a million calories a day." She immediately says chewing on a bread stick. "If I didn't swim, I would be massive." She finishes.

"I used to dance, I get it." Musa says.

"Well, I have no idea how many calories I eat but I do eat a lot to gain muscle." I reply and we all laugh.

"On that note." Aisha says looking to her watch and grabbing her swim bag that layed on the floor.

"Second round? Damn!" Musa exclaims looking at her shocked. "Twice a day, everyday. You weren't kidding."

Aisha looks at Musa for a second before exiting the room.
The conversation died down and I could definitely sense a bit of tension between Musa and Terra so I decided to give them some alone time.

I wander around the room filled with people but, as I previously noticed, this was the most boring party of all time so I decided to appreciate the gardens of the school as the rumors said that they were beautiful at all times of the day.
I started walking out of the door heading to the gardens but Bloom went past me pretty abruptly. I tried calling out for her but she was way too absorbed in whatever she was set on doing.