eighteen

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*Riven POV:

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
Riven POV:

"You look like shit." I tell Sky as he finally arrives to the equipment place for all the specialists.

While I was in the winx suite, all specialists were called to gear up and present ourselves in front of the barrier. Despite insisting on sticking with them to help with the whole freeing Trix and finding Rosalind thing, Angie convinced me to come here and cover for her. It's hard to admit, but I would probably do anything for that girl.

"Well, I feel like it, so that makes sense." He replies. He looked kind of groggy, like he had been sleeping until a few seconds ago.

I strap my gear tight and look around making sure that all the other specialists were out of sight and wouldn't be eavesdropping on our conversation.

"Did Bloom tell you anything?" I ask in a lower tone just to be extra sure that no one would catch our conversation.

"I'm pretty sure she kind of drugged me." He replied brushing his thumb through his lips.

"Well at least Angie didn't do that." I laughed.

"Did she tell you about their plans?" He looks at me hopeful.

"Yeah, she did."

***

"They are freeing Trix? Should we stop them?" Sky paces back and forth in the room.

"Let them get the answers they need." I tell him.

"Where's Dane?" Sky frowns looking around.

We were the only ones left on the room, probably already extremely late. We were definitely getting a lecture when we finally meet with Silva and Dowling.

"He's probably already at the barrier." I reply, finally finishing strapping my stick holder around my chest.

More specialists enter the room, strapping their equipment nervously and quickly. Sky and I had been standing here talking for way too long and if they already called more backup, it meant that something was going seriously wrong.

"Riven, what the hell is going on?" Sky asks looking around at the rest of our mates fumbling with their weapons.

"Silva needs us at the Barrier." I reply.