nine

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

The three of us entered the dark dusty room carefully like we were scared of what was behind the door. At first glance it looked just like any other room in these abandoned wing but as I carefully inspected it, I noticed all the fighting equipment piled up in the back. The room had an eerie atmosphere like this was the place where they kept all the secrets they didn't want students stumbling on.

"I knew Alfea had a... military past, but... it's still a school. This is like a war room." Bloom mumbled, looking around perplexed.

"It's not like a war room. It is a war room." Trix affirmed and with a flick of her magic, a map grew from the weird circle that was standing in the very middle of the room.

I had glanced at it a couple of times and found it rather weird as it was positioned in the middle of the ground but never in my life did I think that's a map would pop out of it

"A place where dangerous, shady-arse people decide who lives and who dies." She concluded.

Me and Bloom exchanged worried looks. Everything about this place was off but Trix was also quite weirding me out, how did she know about this?

"We should maybe read the transcripts to see if there's anything on Rosalind." I suggest and quickly walk to one of the many shelves and start going through the hundreds of papers that were scattered all over.

The two other girls followed my actions just a few seconds after and the silence filled the room. The only noise was the pages flipping or, occasionally the loud bang of one of the paper rolls being dropped to the ground.

"It's weird. It looks like Rosalind was barely at the school in 2004." Bloom interrupted the silence after long minutes.

"No shit." Trix mumbled sarcastically. "She was leading the crusade against the Burned Ones." She informed.

It was as if she knew everything and just didn't want to tell us. I liked Beatrix but she was weirding me out right now. Bloom seemed completely oblivious to the fact that there was something more than what Beatrix told us about her. I didn't know what it was but I needed to find out.

"I just have to find where she was in December 'cause that's when I was born." Bloom sighed and got up from her chair to move onto another shelf.

"You were born in December of 2004?" Trix inquired. She knew something about Bloom's past.

"Yeah. My birth certificate from the First World says December 12. I'm assuming it was a few days before." Bloom spoke as she walked closer to Trix to look at the documents the girl was currently reading.