four

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

I arrive in my room still a little taken back by what just happened. Was it just in my head or was there a lot of... sexual tension?

I enter my room and notice that neither of the girls were back yet. I placed a mental note to apologize to them for the way I treated them in the cafeteria.
I grab my history and anatomy book and place them in my backpack. We spent basically all day training but it made sense to have to learn about this type of subjects as well. History was important to understand the past and do better in the future and anatomy was good to get to know the weak spots of a human body, to make it easier to win in a fight.

I walk out of my room and, because I was living in the fairies building, I had to walk all the way to the other side of the school to go to my afternoon classes.
I sat with Dane during the afternoon classes and tried not to fall asleep during the boring lectures. After three hours of just listening to the teachers babble about the subjects, I was headed back to my room. The last class, weapon's study, was supposed to be taught by Mr. Silva but he was out on some mission so it was canceled.

I stepped inside the room and notice the silence. They were all probably still in classes so it just left me alone.
I was about to finish the last assignment I had from the day when I heard a knock on the door.

"What do you want?" I ask Riven that wore an incredibly irritating smirk on his face.

"I was bored, so I came to bother you." He answers pushing through me to enter the room.

"How do you even know where my dorm is?" I ask following him while he snooped around.

"Well.. I know where Stella's dorm is and since you're besties now, I know where you live." He smiles ironically before going back to touching everything.

"Can you please get out? I was trying to do homework." I whine already tired of dealing with him.

"You and Beatrix are the same, nerdy freaks." He laughed while opening the door that lead to my room.

"Oh no!" I object putting myself in front of the door so that he wouldn't open it.

"What are you hiding little fairy?" He provoked leaning his head closer to mine due to our huge height difference. I scoff trying to make it seem like he wasn't affecting me.

"I just don't want Stella to go all psycho on me when she finds out you were messing with her stuff." I explain straightening my posture. He laughed and stepped a little away from me. A sigh escaped my lips, having a guy so close to me made me weird then again not any guy. He had this weird affect on my body. Maybe I needed to get laid, it's probably just sexual frustration.

Aisha entered the room suddenly startling me. Riven looked at me holding his laugh when he noticed the way I jumped.

"What is happening?" Aisha asked looking between the two of us.