eleven

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Every single student at Alfea was now lining up to hear a boring speech about discipline, unity and responsibility and give us the instructions of what to do and how to proceed during this so called war training.

Yesterday, after we were all informed about the news, whispers broke out all throughout the auditorium. Rumors about burned ones roaming around were starting to sound less like stupid gossip and more like reality for those who, unlike me and my friends, hadn't come face to face with the dark creatures.

Today, every fairy and every specialist woke up with a letter at slipped under their suite door with a number and a name. The name was your partner and the number was the section you were to train on. My paper read Asher Martin, section 06. I was hoping that one of my friends would be placed with me for the fairy-specialist duo and was disappointed when the name didn't match any of my friends' names.

I caught Riven's eyes in the middle of the crowd and waved, he returned the gesture with a cheeky wink. I examined him wearing his fighting suit and couldn't stop myself from thinking about how good he looked in it.

As Dowling finished her speech, all of us students started to roam in different directions to get to our assigned sections.

As I reached the little division marked 06, I was met with a familiar face. The blonde boy was one of Liz's friends. Then panic started to kick in. Wasn't he a specialist? This was supposed to be pairing of specialists with fairies... what if they found out? What if Trix told them my true nature?

"I thought I was going to be supposed to be paired with a fairy..." I approach him cautiously, startling the boy that was facing away from me.

"And you are." He raised an eyebrow amused by my hesitation.

"You don't really look like a fairy." I replied bluntly. I almost hit myself, that was offensive, right? I felt really bad when Riven did the same to me so I shouldn't be judging this poor guy.

"And you don't look like a specialist." He eyed me with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Touché." I laughed.

"Asher.... but you already knew that from the party... and the letter." He introduces himself.

" He introduces himself