eight

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

I woke up extremely late today. Weekends at Alfea meant catching up on my sleep schedule and hang out with some of my friends during the day. Today wasn't going to be any different.

Stella was already out which was a surprise since, usually, at weekends, she doesn't get out of her bedroom before lunch time.
I quickly get ready and exit my bedroom to see if any of my roommates were still around.

"Good morning, Angel!" Bloom smiled from the couch where she was watching tv with a bowl of granola and yoghurt.

"Good Morning!" I replied still slightly groggy since I had woken up not too long ago. "Are Terra and Musa still sleeping?"

"Musa is out with Sam and I think Terra went to the greenhouse." I nodded and went to grab an apple from our fruit basket.

"Has Aisha said anything since she started her job?" Since Callum was gone, Bloom begged Aisha and I to take his job.

It didn't really make sense for me to take the job since it was on the fairies building and Aisha said she needed to get on Dowling's good side so she gave into Bloom's request.

We lounged around, passing the time until lunch time. Me and Bloom became extremely close since we were kind of the outcasts of the room who didn't exactly grow up surrounded by royalty and fairy magic.

"You haven't found anything?" Bloom asked as soon as we entered Aisha's office.

"I've only been at Callum's desk
for two days, Bloom.Also, kinda doing you a favor, so maybe try grateful?" She joked, going through a huge pile of files.

"Oh, come on. You didn't take Callum's job for my sake." Bloom accused her smiling.

"Weird, 'cause I remember you..." Aisha started but Bloom interrupted.

"Making a helpful suggestion?" Bloom looked at her innocently.

"...begging me to volunteer so I could snoop for info on your past." She finished, rolling her eyes at Bloom's behavior.

"Oh I love watching you two fight." I laugh, sitting down in Aisha's chair.

"That sounds like something I might do, but you also might jump at the chance to get brownie points with Miss Dowling." Bloom teased her and I continued laughing at their entertaining banter. "Suck-up." She mocked her.