fifteen

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"You could have told us." Musa spoke softly.

"You should have told me." Riven said more sternly.

I sigh, combing my hair with my fingers nervously. This wasn't how I imagined they were going to find out. They are making it seem like I don't trust them, but I do. I really do trust them. I just don't understand what's happening to me so how am I supposed to tell them about something that I don't fully understand myself?

"Trix told me that my kind was hunted down and I was just scared that anyone would find out and..." I excuse myself but get caught off by Riven.

"You actually think that we would turn you in just because you're some type of weird magic vortex?" He looks at me dumbfounded. "Jesus, Angeline! I thought you had a little bit more faith in us!"

"I never thought I would say this." Stella said pushing herself off of the wall she was leaning against. "Riven is right, we could have helped you."

"How?" I raise my voice slightly. "I don't even understand myself and there's nothing on siphoners anywhere. It's like they were completely erased from existence. What if I'm dangerous?" I quavered looking at them.

Suddenly, the suite door is heard and we all just fall into a heavy silence. The words that I burst out still lingering in the air and dancing around in everyone's minds.

Terra and Aisha appear on my bedroom door and look at all of us weirdly. Their gaze lingers a little longer on Riven, finding it weird that he was on a room alone with me and Musa since Stella was back to her invisible state.

"Where have you been? Didn't you get my texts?" Terra asks deciding to ignore the boy that just sat down on my bed.

"Uh, I did, yeah. Sorry. I was busy, and Sam was here, and..." Musa tried to explain.

"Ugh. Not in our room, right?" Terra scrunches her nose in disgust.

I look at Riven and see the way he rolled his eyes at Terra's reaction to the mention of sex. Riven was always going on and on about how sex shouldn't be taboo and that we shouldn't treat it like a disgusting subject since it was something so natural. I refrain myself from chuckling lightly and seat down next to him.

He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. This softer facade that most people didn't see of Riven was always surprising me. It's like he could tell that I was still shaken up by our previous talk and just wanted to show me his support.

Don't get me wrong, I love our banter and the way we are always bickering, but I also loved the fact that he knew when to stop and just show me he is there for me.

"And what are you doing here." Terra now decides to turn to Riven.

"You know Angie is my friend, right?" He asks rhetorically.

Terra scoffs and eyes me with uncertainty. I knew they had some type of history by some stuff that they both said about each other, almost as if they were childhood friends or something.

"We stopped Bloom. I think she's losing it." Terra informs everyone.

I widen my eyes and curse myself mentally. How could I forget that we were supposed to meet with Dane right now? I got so pissed off with what happened in the gardens with Riven that I forgot about our plan to break Trix free tonight. Bloom was probably freaking out that I wasn't there.

"I know I said we wouldn't, but I wonder if we have to tell Dowling." Aisha sighs deeply.

"Don't you dare." I immediately tell her with my eyes narrowed to slits.

A vase starts moving in a corner next to Musa. Stella was also against the idea.

"Stella has an opinion about that." Musa informs the rest of the suite that was eyeing me curiously because of my sudden harsh tone.

"What?" Terra looks at Musa like she was crazy while the later tried to hold the vase that Stella was still trying to throw off the table.

"I refuse to keep cleaning them up,
so just tell them." Musa rolls her eyes.

Stella breaks off the invisible magic and appears in the room to everyone.

Aisha and Terra widen their eyes, shocked to see the blonde back in the suite after a week without her.

"I can't believe everyone is listening
to Aisha like she knows everything." Stella scoffs, finally giving her input. "You have no idea how hard it's been for me to keep my mouth shut while the suite goes to shit." She points the finger at the two girls that still stood by the door frame. "I mean, I can only break so much."

Riven let's out a nasal laugh and I could tell that he was enjoying the drama a little way too much.

"You're the reason stuff keeps breaking?" Aisha looks at her, realizing now that the cases breaking all throughout the suite weren't just winds from the open windows.

"I have opinions." Stella shrugs. "And if I can't express them verbally, I'm not above poltergeisting."

"Back to Bloom's business." Aisha shakes off Stella's comment.

"It's not just Bloom's business." I speak up, earning everyone's attention. "It's my business as well and none of you is going to stop us." I try to sound threatening.

I hear Riven scoffing from besides me and pinch him on the leg to try and shut him up so that he wouldn't ruin my intimidating speech.

"She wants to free Trix, a literal murderer!" Terra tries to dissuade me.

"We want to free her." I correct them again. "So the we can get a chance of speaking to Rosalind so that we can finally find out who we are." I fight back, emphasizing the word we.

"Everyone in this damn suite is so black or white." Stella interrupts the heavy silence that settled after my outburst. "Bloom and Angeline are a pain in the arse, but they deserve to know who they are, not the stories the faculty is telling them." Stella speaks up for both me and Bloom, I try to ignore the little insult because it was Stella, so it was already improvement that she was on our side. "Now we can worry about being right, or we can help our friends. Which is it?" She finishes

"What even do you need to know, Angel?" Aisha eyes me.

I breath slowly, reading myself to retell the story once again.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

AN this next few chapter will be a little shorter, like this one, since school just started back up and I need more time to study and focus on my grades. So you'll probably get more chapter, but smaller. Basically the last two episodes will be divided into a tone of chapters.
Also, I'm probably going to do a Riven pov in one or two chapters because I haven't done it yet and I feel like it's necessary.