three

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

I woke up earlier than any of my roommates, for some reason specialist started classes earlier than fairies and, on top of that, I wanted to warm up before classes. In result, I was waking up at 5.30 in the morning.
I look over Stella's bed and see that she definitely spent the night somewhere else. She probably had friends that would be ok with her sleeping over since she is a second year.
After struggling to squeeze into the tight training suit, that was actually way comfier than what it seemed, I did my hair in two braids and, before getting out of my shared room, I ate a big breakfast and stocked some fruit and water in my backpack to freshen up before starting classes.
I ran around the school and through the gardens appreciating the beautiful scenery of the sun rise. After 45 minutes of me going in circles and exploring every garden hidden in the school yard. I slump down on one of the benches next to the specialists training ground to catch my breath.

"It seems that we have an early bird." A voice commented coming from behind me.

"Oh.. Mr. Silva." I mumble standing up. Behind him stood a blonde boy that I had never seen before, he carried a smile on his lips so it made me acknowledge that he was probably nicer than the previous specialist I met.

"Angeline, it's pleasure having you here." Mr. Silva comments analyzing me with a soft smile. "And just call me Silva." He adds.

"You remember me from the tryouts?" I inquire surprised, I feel like he wouldn't remember all 30 of us who were admitted here this year. He chuckles at my admiration and circles the bench so that both him and the boy were now standing right in front of me.

"For starters you were the only girl admitted here this year." He admits and my eyes widen. I was the only female first year. "And you did cause quite an impression when you took down Nathaniel in less than two minutes." He adds. I look between the two men that stood in front of me and see their warm smiles.

"Thank you." I reply.

"Well, I have to start preparing today's class." Mr. Silva says and walks away from us, leaving mr alone with blonde.

"2 minutes? That's impressive." The boy says as soon as Mr. Silva is far away from us. "I'm Sky." He introduces himself.

"I guess you heard my name, but you're free to call me Angie." I reply.

In a matter of seconds the both of us were deep into a entertaining conversation. Sky was a easy person to talk to and to get along with.
I was eating my apple and we were still talking when the rest of the specialists started arriving for the morning classes.
I notice the annoying brat that I ran into twice yesterday and, inevitably, rolled my eyes.
Sky noticed my mood change and looked to him as well laughing loudly.