twenty

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Me and Bloom entered the school with a loud noise, startling the people that were trying to seal shut all the doors and windows.
Bloom ran past me and I gave up on keeping up with her. I needed to find Riven, I hope nothing bad happened by the barrier. I accelerated my pace until I entered the main hall where most people were frantically trying to figure out what was happening.

At the furthest corner of the room, I noticed Terra and her dad taking care of a very ill looking Sam.

"Sam? What happened?" I question as soon as I get to them.

A huge slash was visible on his torso, his skin was becoming a white-ish gray that was really starting to scare me. He was attacked by a burned one. The signs were there, he looked just like Silva when we found him in the woods.

"A burned one is attacking the school." Terra replied eyeing me warily.

Sam and I never interacted much, but I liked him. He was a good guy and would always spit out a stupid joke during our very few conversations. And now he is laying there, helpless, because of me.

"Do you need anything Professor Harvey?" I asked trying to make myself useful.

"Actually... could you maybe go to the greenhouse and get me one of purple flasks that have tranquilizer? Maybe it will calm the pain down a little bit." He explained and I immediately nod my head, getting out of the room in the direction of greenhouse.

I ran as fast as I could to the greenhouse, crossing all the creepy looking dark corners of the school in the way. Knowing that there were monsters lurking in the shadows ready to slaughter everyone and that they were actually after me, was terrifying. It made me shiver.

"Dane?" I look at the boy that stood mere steps ahead of me as soon as I busted through the door. "What the hell?" I inquire again once I notice Trix laying unconscious on one of the tables while Riven hovered over her.

"How could you?!" Dane came at me. "Throwing her into a fucking trap? That was really low of you." He accuses me.

"I really don't have time for this." I sigh walking past him to where I knew the flasks stood.

"Did you really push her into a trap?" Riven interrupts my search.

"It was a sleeping trap. She is going to wake up in a few minutes." I dismiss him. "Besides you knew about our plan." I add slightly looking up at him.

"I didn't know you were planning on using her as the trigger for the trap!" He raises his voice.

I frown, hating the way he is speaking to me. He had no right to judge me. It's no like we sent her towards a death trap.
I finally catch the purple liquid and grab onto it quickly.