six

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"This is what exactly?" Musa looked around as soon as we stepped foot in the building with loud music and people everywhere.

"The east wing of Alfea. It used to be used for war preparations,but since there hasn't been a conflict for a while, no one comes down here." Terra explained slightly pushing through some people who were crowding the entrance.

"Except for tonight." Aisha added smiling at the scene. She went inside leaving the rest of us standing outside.

"You need a beer." I affirm looking at Bloom's awkwardly state.

"I need a beer." She repeated and we both laughed heading towards the drinks table.

We were talking by the improvised bar while sipping on our drinks. Now this was a party, I was seriously doubting this school's idea of a party after the first day get together. I analyzed my surroundings noticing Terra with Sam and Musa, now that was bound to be awkward as hell.

"Look who showed up!" Liz beamed from beside me.

"Of course, girl! I'm always ready for a good party." I hugged her slightly. "Oh this is... and she's gone." I try to introduce Bloom to Liz but when I turned around she was nowhere to be found.

"The redhead? She went outside." Liz smiled pointing to one of the exit doors that lead to the gardens. "This are my friends." Liz introduced me to the three people behind her. "Thalia, Isaac and..."

"Asher." The blonde boy said giving me a flirty smile. He was cute. More like out of this world handsome but h

"It's really nice to meet you." I replied my eyes lingering for a moment longer on Asher. "I have to go. My friend is not to be trusted alone." I excuse myself.

I give Liz one last hug before pushing through the sea of people until I was outside in the garden. I looked around unable to find Bloom at first but her red hair stood out in the dark night and I eventually saw her all giggly with Sky. I am certainly not interrupting that conversation.

"Boo." Someone whispered in my ear trying to scare me.

I grabbed the person's arm and with one swift movement I pinned him to the ground. I held his hand behind his back and my body sat on his back just above his butt.

"Boo." I whisper back to Riven laughing.

"Oh very funny." He mumbled with my weight still on his back. People around us were laughing at the situation but I couldn't care less. "You seem pretty comfortable." He teased.