00. Meeting

(In this story you and Daveed are 26. Lin is also 28)

--10:00 am--
--Monday--
Y/n POV

   While I was in the shower my alarm went off for the 4 time again today. Indicating that I was officially late. Great.

   Although this wasn't exactly the first day, I wanted to make a good impression. On me and my brother.

   I stayed up all night making a dress. I should've taken time off to sleep, but I didn't. I'm starting to wish I would've gotten ready last night.

   I finally got out of the shower and did my hair. That took a while but who cares. I'm already late. I also put on a tiny bit of makeup to cover my eye bags.

   I decided I was going to go with (your ideal outfit) for today.

   It was now 10:45 and I was now ready. Finally!

   I decided to bring my supplies today so I wouldn't have to carry them later.

-- Time skip to theater, 11:00--
Daveed POV

   Lin looked at his watch and back up to us.
He looked a little pissed. I hadn't know him for long but from what I know he seemed like a very nice guy. One that doesn't get like this often.

   All of a sudden the doors to the theater opened and he looked back. The rest of the cast did too.

   "Sorry I was late! I stayed up all night making this dress and..." she said as she started rambling off.

   "It's ok Princesa. Just don't be late again" Lin said. I guess what she was doing must've been really important to her. I don't know what it was because I was distracted by her beauty.

   She had (short/long), (your hair color) hair and a body like whoa.

   "Ok guys this is my sister, Y/n. She is also the costume designer." He said.

   Sister? But they don't look ali-

   "Before you ask, I'm adopted!" Y/n said. That explains a lot.

   "Since you missed some people introducing themselves, we're going to do it again" Lin said, clapping his hands while looking at his sister.

--11:35--
Y/n POV

   We were almost finished with introductions. There was only one person left. I think his name was David or something. I remember Lin telling me the cast and that's the only name we didn't get to.

   "Hello. My name is Daveed!" Ohhh, that's his name. I love it.

   "I play Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson. I guess one think about me is... I could rap pretty fast?" After that he sat back down.

   Since we didn't need anything else for the day we all decided that we would find out dressing rooms.

   Since I wasn't in the Musical but I was still a designer, I had a sort of office room. It had counters built into the walls and space in the middle.

   It was pretty big so I decided I would put a table on the other side. I would get to that later.

   Maybe I could start on Hamilton's costume. I mean, I already have Lin's measurements because I made him that suit last week. Yep. That's what I'm going to do.

   I pulled out my sketchbook and started sketching. I would have to make the costumes at least a little historically accurate so I also took out my computer and opened the web.

   After about 10 minutes of searching I think I have what I want planned out.

--1:00--
Y/n POV

   It had been about an hour since we finished introductions. I was almost finished sketching Lin's costume when I got a knock at the door to which I replied 'come in.'

   In walked Daveed. This was the first time I was speaking directly to someone in the cast so I was a little nervous.

   "Hi Y/n! A few cast members and I decided we were going out for drinks. Want to come?"

   The truth was I did want to go, but I also wanted to finish my dress and designing Lin's costume.

   "No, sorry about that but thanks for the offer! Maybe another time we can go out?" I suggested.

   He nodded his head. "Yeah, that's ok" and after he left the room.

--1:58--
Third person POV

   After everyone left it was just Y/n in her room. A little while ago she took out her fabrics that she brought with her earlier in the day and put them in the cabinets.

   She knew that she would have to get more and different colors for this project.

   Since she couldn't really do anything else, she decided it was time to go home.

--2:47--
Third person POV

   Y/n finally arrived at her apartment. She was bored so she decided to call Lin since he wasn't going out with the others.

   After talking for about 10 minutes Lin started with the questions.

   "So Y/n, seen any new people today?" He said. She could practically hear his smirk on the other side.

   "Well...actually kind of" Lin gasped at the other end of the line. This was very surprising due to the fact that Y/n never really had a 'thing' for people. She was always so caught up in work.

   "It's not that I have a crush on them, it's more of  an "I think they're attractive kind-of-thing."

   Even though she didn't have a crush, Lin was still happy to see his sister put herself out there a little more.

   "That's fine. Hopefully Hamilton can help you find someone?" Lin suggested.

   "Maybe" Y/n said. She looked down at her watch then saw she had been talking to her brother for over an hour!

   "Hey Lin it's getting late and I have to work on this dress. I'll talk to you later."

   "Oh yeah. We've been talking for over an hour!"

   With a bye from the two the conversation was now over.

--6:00--
Third person POV

   Y/n had been working on her dress for about 2 hours when she got a text from an unknown number.

(*******)
Hello is this Y/n? This is Daveed.
From earlier.

Y/n changed (*******) to Daveed

Y/n
Hi Daveed! And yes , and this is Y/n!

Daveed
Great! If it's ok Lin gave me your number earlier.

Y/n
Yah that's fine considering it was already done

   And that's how their conversation went for a while. They got to know each other through text.

   Y/n eventually forgot about the dress and spent the  night talking to Daveed.

   Little did the two know, this conversation would be the start of something beautiful and deadly.