14. I Think I Love Him

--9:30--
--Tuesday--
--one week later--
Daveed POV

It was my last day on Hamilton! Y/n called me earlier to wish me luck which was really nice.

Today was once again a one show.

Rafael woke me you by slapping me in the face. Not the first time.

"Wake. The. Hell. Up!" He said slapping my face after each word.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I said sitting up quickly rubbing me face.

"That hurt!"

"It doesn't matter, it's your last day on Hamilton. We have to celebrate!"

The first show was at 1 but I came to the theater at the usual time so I could spend more time with the cast. Right now, the ones who came early and I are in the green room.

The group includes Lin, Emmy, Jasmine, Carleigh, and Oak. We're all laughing and having a good time.

"I'm going to miss this." I told them.

"What do you mean? You're still going to come over and even if you say no I'm gonna force you!" Lin told me.

This made the group and I laugh even more. Things won't change that much. Right? Wrong.

--timeskip to final bow--
Third Person POV

Daveed just got finished with his last show.

After the cast took their bows they pushed Daveed up so he could take his last one. Lin also handed him the mic so he can say his speech.

"Ok, I'm not good with big speeches so sorry for this. Hamilton has been one of the best things that ever happened cough to me. It's given me lots of great opportunities and I have met lots of amazing people.

I will forever thank Lin for casting me in this and Rafael for making me audition. And with that said, I love every single one of you guys. Thank you!"

Nobody knew this except him, but during the whole speech we was thinking about how Y/n couldn't see his last performance. She really means a lot to him.

After that speech the cast walked off stage and went to go celebrate. It was a surprise for Daveed, but Oak and Rafael out a 'special dinner' for him. (Or clubbing I don't care)

--8:00--
Lin POV

The cast and I just got back from celebrating Daveed's final show when Y/n called me. I told her to call me around this time so it wasn't unexpected.

Y/n: Hey, Lin!

Lin: Hola hermosa. How was your day?

Y/n: Great! How about you?

Lin: It was awesome as always!

Y/n: Great! How was Daveed's final show?

Lin: It was great! I think he was a little sad about you not being there but he got through it. How are things there?

Y/n: Aww, I feel bad I couldn't be there and things here are great! I actually have something to tell you.

Lin: Go ahead

Y/n: Johan asked me on a date!

Lin: Wha-

Y/n: I said yes

Lin: Well... that's great Y/n!

Y/n: Mhm... don't tell anyone I told you this because I don't even know if it's true but...