13. One month later

(Keep in mind I barely know about this stuff)
--un mes después--
--Sunday--
Y/n POV

It's been a month since I've last talked to you guys and a lot has happened. I need to fill you up on everything!

1. Daveed and I have talked all day, everyday. I think I may actually have feelings for him.

2. I still have feelings for Johan. You would think that with this 'crush' on Daveed it would go away but no! I think Johan may actually return these feelings though. Daveed not so much.

And that's about it for now. Oh yeah, something else I forgot! I'm actually leaving Italy later this month! Nobody knows about this but me.

I also don't plan on telling anyone unless it's absolutely needed or it just slips out in accident. That tends to happen to me a lot.

Most of today will most likely be boring. We've gotten to the point where the models have started trying on the clothes and we fix things that are needed.

The event is two weeks from now and I still have one more dress to make. It'll be a lot easier since the others have finished with theirs so they can help me.

There's this one dress I just finished making on my own that I absolutely love.

It's a pink dress and the neckline is rimmed with gold fabric. The dress is decorated with (fake) pink (y/f/f). It's perfect for the model who is to wear it. (If you haven't caught on (y/f/f) is 'your favorite flower')

I figured I was going to do that one on my own. I wanted it to be special.

Like I do when I finish all of my works I sent a picture to Daveed. He always tells me on how good they are and it warms my heart.

Ughh

"Why does love have to be so confusing?," said to myself frustrated.

Or I thought I said it to myself because Marissa heard. "Talk to me girl! What happened?" She asked coming in my room and making herself comfortable.

"So you know how I have a crush on Johan, right?"

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Anyways, I'm also starting to think I have a crush on Daveed. This boy back home!"

"Whoa. Well I don't know. I've never liked two people at once."

"Well thanks a lot," I responded sarcastically. How was that supposed to help?

"I'm not good at giving advice but try this. If you liked the first person so much, why did you start falling for the second?" After that she left the room and I started thinking.

Who did I like first?

Like I said before, I used to have very small feelings for Daveed but those went away very quickly. I'm not even sure they were real!

The ones for Johan stayed. So I liked Johan first, I guess.

I don't know. I'm just or going to worry about this until after the event. It'll be easier.

--1:00--
--Monday--
Daveed POV

Today was another show day, but my Hanahaki was really bad. I may not even do it today.

It was a one show day and it started in 30 minutes.

That's when Thayne ran into Anthony and I's dressing room. "Guys, Beyoncé is going to be here today!" He told us.