08. Hopefully

--11:00 pm--
--Sunday--
Third person POV

It was Sunday the 14th and Y/n was sitting in her living room with Johan. Turns out the two had to share an apartment for the time they are there. They have gotten very close over the month they spent together.

Meanwhile, Daveed and Lin were sitting in Lin's apartment talking about (anything) when Lin started talking about a girl. Vanessa was her name.

He met her last week at a Hamilton show when she had backstage passes.

"Enough about Vanessa, what's going on with you? You know- besides the whole my sister is killing you thing?"

"Well I kind of think it's getting better! I haven't been coughing as much and I've learned to sort of control my feelings. Y/n and I are getting closer so that might help!"

"That's great! Maybe I should talk to her, you know see if anything is different." He said reaching for his phone.

Hopefully this helps.

Y/n: Hi Lin!

Lin: Hola, hermosa. What are you doing right now?

Y/n: Well... right now I am sketching designs with Johan.

Lin: Isn't Johan your roommate?

Y/n: Yep, so... why did you call me

Lin: Is there not a reason I can't call my sister?

Y/n: *laugh* Lin I know you, you wouldn't just call me at 11 pm for no reason.

Lin: Ok so there may be a reason

Y/n: what is it?

Lin: Any new people?

Y/n could practically hear his smirk. She knew he was going to question her sometime again, but not exactly right now.

The answer was Y/n was kind of confused. She felt a little different towards Johan, yet still thought of Daveed. It was like she had feelings for him, even though she didn't. Or that's what she thought.

Y/n: Noooo, at least not right now.

This statement wiped the smirk of Lin's face and made Daveed frown. So she didn't like him. He once again felt the flowers come up his throat. He quickly got up from his seat and went to the bathroom.

Lin: Oh. Well let's hope you find someone soon!

Y/n: Enough about me! Have you found someone yet?

Lin: Yes I have actually! Her name is Vanessa. She's so pretty and has a wonderful personality. I met her at a Hamilton last week, she had backstage passes. She had short brown hair and a wonderful smile she als-

Y/n: I'm sorry Lin! I have to go, text me about her later bye!

Lin: By-

He couldn't even finish his sentence before his sister hung up. He decided he was going to check up on Daveed since he'd been in the bathroom for a while.

What he saw in there was truly horrifying.

--
I swear the next chapter will be longer!