09. It's getting worse

What he saw in there was truly horrifying.

Blood splattered on the floor along with (y/f/f) petals. Also, chicken scraps? Eww, what is that? Daveed was layed out right next to the toilet.

He quickly rushed up to him. Luckily, he was still conscious.

"You have to tell her man, it's getting worse! And what did you eat?" Lin said him helping him up.

"But I don't want to! I don't want her to focus on me, I want her to focus on her career! And it's chicken."

"Daveed, it's ok if you tell her. She'll have many other opportunities, maybe some as big as this!" Lin said leading Daveed to his room.

He sat Daveed down and left the room. Daveed was left in his bed thinking about what Lin just said. Maybe he should tell her? Nah. At least not yet.

He decided he would just go to sleep to ease the pain a little. He didn't care about what Lin did in his house. He'd already stayed over multiple times.

--11:00--
--Monday--
Y/n POV

It was once again Monday which means yet another day of work.

In my time around here I have made a few friends. We all met at a bar on our first night. Turns out we were going to work together.

There's Marissa, Kye, Amalah and Johan, but you already know him.

We are all in Johan and I's apartment. There were fabrics and sketches scattered all around. All of us have been awake since 3 am.

"I give up!" Amalah said. The rest agreed and so did I.

"How about we go out to get more ideas?" Marissa suggested.

"Sure! I mean- we have nothing else to do so why not." I answered.

The rest of the crew and I got our jackets and head out.

--

We were now in a store it was called (random name). There were many cool antique things there. It was beautiful.

We started walking around the place. Johan and I went to the very back of the shop.

There was a small case with the most beautiful necklace I've seen.

"Johan come see!"

He quickly made his way to me and as he did I held out the necklace.

"Y/n, it's so pretty! You should get it!"

"You know what. I wil."

The store manager finally can out from the back of the store.

"Hi, I was wondering how much this necklace was." I told the manager.

"Oh that necklace," they said taking it from me, "is 2,330 dollars." (I don't know any other currency sorry!).

My mouth dropped.

"Well I-."

"I'll get it for her!" Johan said taking out his wallet.

"What?! No! I'm just not going to get it."

"Nonsense! I want to get it for you!"

"No!"

"Yes! And that's final!" He said handing the manager his card which she immediately swiped.

"Johan! You know you didn't have to do that!"

"Yah I know but I wanted to." He said giving me a hug which I gladly returned.