12. I'm serious

--10:00--
--Tuesday--
Daveed POV

Today is once again another day of rehearsals. I mean, I live Hamilton but rehearsal could get boring sometimes. Especially without Y/n.

I actually talked to her last night! She may actually be coming back soon. It's just a possibility though. I've also talked to Emmy! Last night we stayed up taking to each other after I finished talking to Y/n.

That's exactly what happened with Y/n and I caught major feelings for her, could it be the same with Emmy?

Maybe I could use her to get my mind of Y/n?

Maybe I can develop feelings for her and my feelings for Y/n would go away?

No. I don't think so.

--Same time--
Lin POV

Another day of rehearsal but a slightly different schedule for some one. I mean, if he says yes of course. Hopefully he does.

Daveed is going to go out with Emmy! It was all my idea of course. Anthony was in it too so I'll give him a little credit.

I figured if Daveed puts himself out there more he would forget about my sister! Which is kinda weird.

It wouldn't just be those two though. It would be Vanessa and I, Jasmine and Anthony and lastly, those two.

I want him to feel better and not worry about her. For sure Y/n is not worried about him. Or is she? I haven't really been asking her about him because I don't want something to accidentally slip out especially if she's likes Johan.

I really should check up with her on that. But not right now, rehearsal is about to start. Emmy was here a little earlier than others because she needed to get fitted for her costumes.

I always like to get close to cast and crew so I've gotten close with her. She's very similar to Y/n so I think she'll be a perfect fit for Daveed.

Speaking of Daveed, he just came into the theater along with a few others. Time for rehearsal!

--1:00--
Lin POV

We had a break from rehearsal so I decided to tell Daveed about my plan. Except for the forgetting Y/n part of course.

I walked up to him after a while, "So Daveed, I have something I want you to do," this made him put his full attention on me, "I want you to go on a date with someone new!"

He laughed. For what reason though? I am trying to help him and he laughs?!

"Wha- why are you laughing I'm serious!"

"I guess it's because you're literally trying to get me someone who isn't you're sister," he explained to me, still laughing.

Yeah, I guess that's true. I would've thought I would be trying to pair him with me sister. I thought they were perfect for each other. They obviously aren't, for at least right now.

"So you want me to go on a date?," I nodded, "like a literal date?" I nodded once again. Did he not get what I mean? It's not rocket science!

"With who?"

"Well that mister is what you find out later," I said walking away.

Step 1; completed

--4:30--
Daveed POV

I was going on a date. I don't know why I agreed to this in the first place. I at least wanted to look nice so I invited Rafa over to help me.