01. Worth it

--8:00--
--Tuesday--
Y/n POV

I had to sew one more strawberry onto the dress and I was finished.

And... done!

Finally! Now I just have to find someone to wear it since I got the size wrong. The dress was originally for me, but the dress was to (big/small). Maybe when I get the girl's measurements it will fit one of them?

Oh yeah. Today was another day where we had to go to the theater. Except today people will bring their stuff for dressing rooms. I would be starting costumes. More like getting measurements.

I still had about 30 minutes until I had to leave because we had to be there by 10 and I was leaving at 9:30. You know what I just realized.

When you actually have free time it's boring. It's like I would rather spend my day filled with stuff to do like making clothes, rather than sit down and watch tv.

Since I would be bored watching tv, I started do decide what color fabrics I would use for Lin's first costume. I decided on a brown coat and cream clothes. He was supposed to be a poor person from the Caribbean so this made sense.

Last night Daveed and I ended up talking for hours. He's actually a very interesting guy.

He has this rap group called Clipping and their music is very good. I was literally so surprised on how fast he could rap. I know he told us that yesterday but still. Wow.

Anyways, it was now 9:30 so I had to leave. I would be taking the train today because why not?

--9:45--
Daveed POV

While I was at the train station waiting for my train I saw Y/n. I didn't know she was taking a train.

"Y/n!" I called out. She started looking in different directions so I went up to her and tapped her shoulder. I guess I scared her because she slightly jumped.

"Daveed! I didn't know that was you calling me, I kinda thought it was a serial killer."

I laughed slightly at her. Why would she think I was a serial killer?

Not going to lie, I think like that sometimes.

What? You can't say you haven't either!

"Well no weapons here!" I said holding up my hands.

We ended up talking for a while and found out we were going on the same train!

When it was time to leave we both got on the train and sat down. Surprisingly, it wasn't crowded. She put her head on my shoulder and we started talking. Again.

Now I haven't known this girl for a long time but I think I may be catching feelings. This probably wasn't a good thing considering we've only had a few conversations and she was my boss's sister, but why not. There was just something special about her.

--10:00--
Lin POV

Mostly everyone was here, except only a few people. Among the few were Daveed and Y/n.