05. Wait a second

--8:00--
--Tuesday--
Y/n POV

Today is the day I leave. I once again stayed at Daveed's place after getting my things because why not? Rafael was also staying here.

There was no show today since all of our family was in town and Lin wanted us to hang with them.

The three of us including Lin were at Daveed's apartment.

We were playing UNO at one point but it got kinda violent so we stuck with a movie.

I have to go to my apartment later because I have to get my things and my parents are there. There's no telling how long I will be gone.

--1:00--
Daveed POV

This was it, Y/n was leaving. We were all gathered at the airport ready to say our goodbyes. She already told her parents, Rafa and Lin goodbye, it was now my turn.

She gave me a bone crushing hug which I happily returned.

I could feel her tears staining my shirt but I didn't mind. This may be the last hug I get from her for months.

Now boarding for flight 370.

With those words she hugged me tighter. Once she was finished she grabbed her suitcase and said goodbye once more.

Even though our hug wasn't filled with words I will forever cherish it.

Wait a second...

I LOVE HER

--
Not him just figuring this out...