03. I love her

(Time skip to a week before Hamilton opens on broadway)

--1:00--
--Monday--
Y/n POV

I was told I was going to receive an important call in the next few minutes by my boss. I wonder what it is. They never tell me something in advance, only if it's bad news. No.

What if I get fired?

Could this ruin my career?

I decided I just wasn't going to think about it til I get the call.

The Hamilcast and I were hanging out in the green room when I got the call.

I quickly excused myself and headed to my office where I answered it.

Boss: Hey Y/n, I have something to tell you. It may be bad news just depends how you take it.

Y/n: That's cool, what is it?

Boss: We want you to design for a group of models!

Y/n; That's great! Why did you think it would be bad?

Boss: Well the job is in Italy.

And with those words I stopped. In Italy? That's across the wold!

Boss: You don't have to accept it, but it would be nice.

Should I do this? I would be leaving my friends that are basically family! I've grow to love these people and I would be leaving them.

Y/n: Can you give me a chance to think about it? I mean it's a great opportunity, but it's a lot.

Boss: Yes that's fine but we need to know by tomorrow. Talk to you later Y/n.

Y/n: Bye

Wow. This was a lot to handle. I just decided I was going to ask what the others think about it. They would all have good opinions on it.

When I came back they were all at rehearsal so o decided I would wait until they finished.

--8:00--
Daveed POV

Rehearsal was finished when Y/n called a few cast members into her office. She said it was important. I wonder what it could be?

--

"Ok guys, I have something important to ask you all" she said. I could tell she was nervous because she was pacing around the room.

"I got a job. Well can get a job, I didn't accept it yet. I need to know what you guys think about it first."

"I get to design and make clothing for a group of models for this big event. The only thing is that it's in Italy."

When she said those words my heart stopped. I really don't know by though.

"I think you should go," Anthony said.

"Same, it's a big opportunity for you!" Jasmine agreed clung onto his side. I forgot to mention that. They got together 3 months ago I think. Turns out those few cast members were right.

Back into the Y/n subject. The rest of the group agreed she should go.

"Daveed what do you think? I haven't heard you say a word yet," Y/n questioned me.

"Oh. I think you should go! Many great things can come out of this situation."

She let out a sigh of relief. It seemed like my opinion meant much more to her.

"Ok so that's it, I'm going! I'll tell my boss later. Thank you guys so much for your help!"

After that we all left.

--10:00--
Daveed POV

I was at my apartment and Anthony was with me. Over the time we had grown very close.

"Hey Daveed you ok? You haven't really been talking since Y/n called that meeting?" He questioned me.

To be honest, no I wasn't ok. And I didn't know why, I am so excited and happy for her yet I'm not.

"Yah I'm ok" I lied.

"You know what I don't believe you. I've know you for a year Daveed, I know when you lie."

Silence

"Ahh. I think I know what the problem is! You love her!"

"What?! Nooo, that's not true!"

I can't a love my best friend that's just weird.

I mean I do love her (h/c) hair and her (e/c) eyes but- that's it. Ok so there it is, I like my best friend!

But Anthony said love, I'm not at that point yet. I mean we did have many intimate moments, but was that enough?

--flashback--

Y/n and Daveed were the only ones at the theater. Both were engaging in their own activities on the stage. It was 10 o'clock at night. They were playing music when a certain song came on.

It was one of those cheesy love songs your mother would play.

Suddenly Daveed sprung up from his spot and put an arm out for Y/n to grab. Laughing she pulled herself up with this arm and they started to dance.

Close to the end of the start their faces were inches away from each other when they heard someone clear their voice. It was Lin. He came back for his bag.

---

Daveed and Y/n were fighting over the remote. The fight somehow became playfully physical.

Y/n somehow also ended up straddling Daveed. All the two could do was look into each other's eyes.

After a while Y/n backed off of him and quickly apologized leaving the room. Daveed was left there staring at the wall.

--flashbacks over--

Do I love her?