11. We know

--8:30--
--Monday--
Daveed POV

This week we had a week off of shows but still have rehearsal. Lin said there is supposed to be a new girl coming in later on. I wonder who she is?

Rafael was once again with me. We're literally inseparable. It's ok now because the cast has also became close to him. Mostly Y/n, I miss her.

Anyways, I think the new girl's name is Emily? I'm not very sure. Lin didn't say much about her.

We were just getting finished with Helpless when she walked through the door. Damn. She is pretty.

--8:30--
Y/n POV

Today was another day of sketching. Earlier, Lin told me something about a new person coming in. I think their name was Emmy?

Last week had been a mess. It was filled with fittings, sketches, fabric all over the place, you name it! The question was still stuck in my mind which just added more to the stress.

I concluded that I did have a crush on him. Hopefully it doesn't turn out more. Do I want it to be more? I'm not sure yet.

I think I'm going to head home soon. I've only been here about 2 months but I've gotten a lot done.

Today Marissa, Amalah and I need to go out for more fabric. Together, we are working on a dress. It's supposed to be they eye catching opening so it needs to be beautiful.

As we started walking towards the store we started a small conversation.

"Sooo.. Y/n," Marissa started dragging out the so, "what's going on with you're little crush on mister 'floofy dood?," she finished.

Oh yah, I forgot to mention, I told her about him. I couldn't keep it a secret. I don't know why though. I usually keep everything to myself.

"Wait what?!

"I didn't know you had a crush on him!" Amalah said very surprised.

"Yah, because it isn't important," I responded quickening up my pace trying to avoid this conversation.

"Yes it is! I'm 99% sure he likes you too!" He responded quickening his pace also easily catching up.

"Yes, but I'm not even sure this crush is even going to last."

"Why do you say that?" Marissa asked. Truth was I was getting tired of this conversation so I just ignored her question.

--at the store--
Third Person POV

They threw finally arrived at the store. It was a very big store, rolls of fabric all around.

The group split up to find what they were looking for. They didn't have a specific thing in mind yet. They just wanted to see how it goes.

--

Marissa found a black and white dotted fabric. Amalah found a green silk fabric and Y/n found a (your favorite color), (your favorite design) fabric.

They decided they were going to go with Y/n's.

--12:00--
Daveed POV

Turns out her name was actually Emmy! We had a conversation and she's actually really interesting. She traveled a lot at a young age due to her mom's work. She was also casted in Wicked last year.

Talking to her was the first time I actually didn't think about Y/n or my Hanahaki! Wait-
I should've thought of that. I once again felt the familiar feeling of the (y/f/f) petals in my throat. Of course it had to happen mid-conversation.

I quickly excused myself and ran to my dressing room. Of course Lin and Rafael knew why I suddenly left the room but the others didn't. I didn't notice Anthony was missing from the group in the front.

Not knowing he was in the room I took the trash can from the back of my dressing room and threw up.

"Whoa, Diggs you good?" Anthony question me walking over. At the sound of his voice my head whipped towards his direction quickly.

"What the fu..." he trailed off after seeing the petals.

"Daveed, there are flowers petals in your stuff!" He exclaimed flapping his arms towards the 'stuff'.

"Anthony I know that."

"Then why aren't you freaking out?!"

"Because it's been going on for a while." I said getting up and sitting on the small couch.

"Wait what? What do you mean?," he asked following after me.

"Well... I have Hanahaki."

I could tell he was shocked. I was too when I found out.

"Wha- isn't that like a fictional disease?," he questioned putting an emphasis on fictional.

"That's what I thought too! Well until you know I got my diagnosis."

"Well who is it if you don't mind me asking?"

"It's Y/n," I whispered.

"WHAT?! Does she even k ow about this?"

"No she doesn't but she should," Rafael said coming into the room. I had no idea he was there.

"Where you listening the whole time?," I asked him.

He seemed to have ignored my question because he went back to talking to Anthony.

"Wait so you're saying she doesn't know?"

"Mhm."

"Daveed! You should definitely tell her! How would she know to love you if she doesn't know?"

"That's what I told him," Lin told him coming into the room.

"So you both were just eavesdropping on us?"

Once again they ignored my question. Is this like a trend now? Ignoring your best friend until you get them aggravated?

"You should tell her soon. She may come back sooner because she's gotten a lot done."

I don't think that's something I can handle though. He coming back, and being face-to-face once again. No.

It was now my turn to ignore them so I left the room.

"Is he serious?," I heard Rafael question the two making me chuckle.