07. Deal

--2:00--
--Sunday--
Daveed POV

It had been about a month since I found out about my Hanahaki. It only got worse though. Maybe today should be the day I tell Lin. I mean his sister is technically killing me.

The only person that know right now is Rafael. I told him not to tell anyone especially Y/n because they would freak out.

I'm afraid Y/n would leave Italy for me and I don't want that. I know she would leave something THAT big for me.

Yep. I'm telling him.

--3:00--
Third person POV

A little after that Daveed invited Lin over. Of course Rafa was already there so he didn't need to invite him over.

After a few minutes or Rafael and I talking Lin walked in the door. I also got very close to Lin during the time so I gave him a key.

He made his way to the couch and sat down.

"So... you need to tell em something?"

This was hard. Not only was I telling him his sister was slowly killing me but that I also loved her.

"Yes cough- it's very important."

"I have cough Hanahaki. I know it seems weird but it's real. It's actually very, very rare."

"Woah. That's a lot but it explains the constant coughing fits."

"Wait so- if you don't mind me asking, who do you love?"

"Imma head out" Rafael said heading to my room.

Of course he had to leave now.

"It's you our sister" I whispered.

"Who?"

"Y/n!" I said a lot louder.

Lin looked at me with shock in his eyes. That's it, I'm getting fired!

Unexpectedly he pulled me into a hug.

Wha-

"Did you tell her?!" He asked pulling away.

"No and I don't want to."

"You didn't?! Daveed! You can literally die!"

"I-I know that. I just don't want to distract her from her work. This is something huge for her. I think I can hold on for a few months."

"That's fine with me but if something goes wrong I'm calling her."

"Deal."