synopsis

[lowercase intended]

synopsis

suna rintarou is the resident bad boy at inarizaki high. he fights, he swears, he doesn't care for his grades, and he gets away with whatever he wants. everyone is terrified of him and what he can do, except one person...

y/n l/n is the designated new girl, a transfer student in the middle of the year. her reason for transferring is unknown, which makes her seem mysterious, and this combined with her good looks and impeccable grades makes her instantly well-known.

nobody would expect a popular "good girl" to take a liking to a boy like suna, but when the troublemaker goes viral on the internet for all the wrong reasons, the pair of high schoolers will be drawn together, and things will happen that nobody ever imagined...

credits + copyright

suna rintarou and other characters that appear in haikyuu do not belong to me. they belong to haruichi furudate. i do not take credit for them in any way.

all rights reserved. please do not post this on any other platforms without my permission. fanart + promotion on social media is welcome but do not repost this story!! please message me first :)

suna rintarou.

"does anything actually matter to you, rintarou?"

"only one thing."

y/n l/n.

"think twice before you fall in love with me, y/n

"think twice before you fall in love with me, y/n."

"too late for that, rin."

other characters include:

miya atsumu

miya osamu

ginjima hitoshi

omimi ren

sakusa kiyoomi

bokuto koutarou

akaashi keiji

akinori konoha

kenma kozume

kuroo tetsuro

more may be included.

playlist

named "think twice ; suna rintarou" on spotify, it's under the account name 'nadiascott123' which is my family's account. please feel free to give it a listen as you read! the link will be on my conversations tab on my account!

milestones

started: 25 february 2021

published: 1st march 2021

finished: tba