ten

You swung your backpack over your shoulder and fixed your skirt before heading out of your front door to catch the bus to school. You were right on time, and the bus pulled up to the bus stop just as you reached it. Waiting on board was Kiku, who had also decided to catch the bus due to the dismal weather outside the window.

On the ride to school you showed Kiku the text message, as you respected your promise to tell her everything that happened between you and Suna.

"I don't know how you don't melt in his presence," she said.

"You treat him like a God," you replied. "If you give men that power over you they'll never stop abusing it."

Your friend shrugged in response. "He pretty much is a God, with that face and that body."

"When have you ever seen his body?" You smirked, nudging Kiku playfully.

She rolled her eyes. "Never," she said wistfully, "but I bet you have."

You blushed, thinking about how close you came to it in his car, but you managed to hide your face from her while shaking your head.

Your bus arrived at the school gates and you departed, thanking the bus driver on your way out. You ignored Suna's friends, who were leaning against the gate, their eyes trained on you suspiciously. You didn't expect them to trust anyone who Suna got involved with, but it was a little weird to be stared at with such intensity and distrust.

"Are they bothering you?"

How he managed to find you anywhere you went, you'd never know. Kiku turned around as quick as lightning to face him, but you took your time as you pivoted on your heels.

"Rintarou, do you follow me everywhere or something?" 

He eyed you up and down. "No, but it's tempting."

You glared at him and turned from him, walking just a few steps before his hand closed around your wrist. He spun you around, pulling you close to him.

"Wasn't done talking yet, Princess."

You smirked. "But I'm done listening. I have places to be, Rintarou. Book an appointment."

Leaving Kiku with shock written over her face and Suna with an expression of amazement, you stalked away from him. You knew exactly what you were doing. You knew exactly what kind of guy Suna Rintarou was. You knew what he loved most about you was the chase.

"Y/n, holy shit. You're insane," Kiku swore. "Don't you want to play along? Let him have you? God, I'd never have the guts to stand up to him like that..."

You would if you were who I used to be, you thought, but what you said out loud was, "Let him have me? Where's the fun in that?"

Kiku rolled her eyes at you. 

The bell rang before the conversation could continue, and Kiku waved goodbye as you entered your class and she continued to hers.

Your phone rang at lunchtime as you sat with Hana and Kiku in the cafeteria. It was Suna, his contact name 'rintarou' flashing on your phone screen. You quickly picked up and hid the name of the caller from your friends.

"What is it?"

"Think you can make time for me, Princess? I have a job for you."

You apologized to your friends as you stood up to leave. Kiku smiled knowingly at you and you winked back at her, grinning at Hana as a goodbye. 

Suna had said to meet him in his classroom that he and his friends always spent lunchtime in, and so you walked through the corridors and hallways to class 2-C. When you pushed open the sliding door, Suna was alone, his friends nowhere in sight.

"Y/n, glad to see you could fit me into your schedule," Suna cooed, standing up from the desk he was sitting on top of. 

"Make it quick, Rintarou," you snapped, folding your arms.

The corners of his mouth pulled upwards. "Close the door, then we'll talk."

Giving him an expression of warning, you reluctantly slid the door closed behind you. Suna motioned for you to take a seat, and you rested on a desk, wary of the boy who sat across from you. 

"So, you were Fukurodani's old negotiator?"

"One of them," you shrugged.

"Impressive."

"What do you want?"

Suna raised one eyebrow. "What an attitude you have."

You saw an opportunity and took it. "What are you gonna do about it?"

The dark-haired boy bit his lip with a grin, standing slowly from his desk. "Is that an invitation?"

"Is that what you see it as?"

"That's what I'd like it to be," he murmured, moving closer to you.

You glanced at the clock on the wall. Half an hour until lunchtime ends. "I suppose I could spare some time..."

Suna's lips were on yours in a few seconds, his hand gently raising your jaw, his other arm pinning your wrist to the desk. He kissed you roughly, already using tongue, as though he was hungry for you. You were immediately turned on by his movements and used your free hand to loosen his tie just as he broke apart the kiss. 

He sucked on the skin on your neck, leaving purple and red marks all over. In between these moments of passion, he whispered in your ear, breath warm on your cheek,

"I want you to negotiate for Inarizaki."

You freed your wrist and held his chin, moving his face so that his eyes met yours. You could see the hunger in them.

"Why choose me?"

Suna breathed heavily as he leaned in and almost touched his lips to yours again. "You entice me like nobody has before."

You kissed him for a few more seconds before pulling away. "Meet me here, after school, with no time limit. Then I'll consider your proposal."

Your offer made Suna's eyes light up with greed. He pulled his body away from yours, eyes travelling over your outline, an obvious show of his lust for you. You stood up away from the desk and adjusted his tie and his hair so that it looked like you were never with him.

"I'll see you later, then, Rintarou," you murmured as you left the room, leaving him craving more.

"I look forward to it, Princess," he replied, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and grinning.

a/n++

so, imma explain something rq. negotiator = a term i completely made up for this context which is basically someone who negotiates agreements between two parties in intense situations. this requires a lot of patience, intelligence, quick thinking, cunning, and understanding. y/n is perfect at this role.

qotd: how hot is suna on a scale of 1-10? i think hes a 20/10 personally :0 hbu?