eight

"Suna, where are you driving me?" 

You waited 10 minutes of silent driving to ask him just where he was taking you, but now it occurred to you that you may be in danger.

The boy in the driver's seat glanced at you out of the corners of his eyes. "Home, obviously. I assume you don't actually want to stay in Tokyo?"

You chuckled softly. "No, you got that right."

"So, my address or yours?"

A frown swept across your face. "Mine, obviously. I know better than go to a dangerous man's house."

"So I'm a dangerous man to you?" Suna smirked. "I can live with that."

You blushed. "You're not dangerous? But your fighting today says otherwise."

Suna shifted into a higher gear, the car jerking forward at a higher speed. "Never disagreed with your perception of me, Princess. Maybe you got it right. Maybe you didn't."

You raised an eyebrow at him. "You know your reputation, don't you?"

"Naturally. Do I live up to it?"

"Do you want to?"

Suna's hands moved to the gearstick, his gaze turning to you before he lowered the gears and turned the corner. He didn't answer your question, instead telling you to turn on some music.

You connected your phone's Bluetooth to the radio in Suna's car. You scrolled through your playlists, wondering what song to play, when you came across a playlist you made during your Fukurodani negotiator days. You hit shuffle and a song by Eminem plays, the beat reminding you of your past.

"You have good music taste, Princess. I used to love this song."

"Really?!" You turn to him, grinning. "This used to be my favorite song! I used to listen to it every day! 'Course, that's before I transferred here-"

You'd forgotten who you were talking to. Your voice cut off immediately as you remembered the circumstances you were in. Suna didn't know anything about you, and you liked it that way.

You sat in an uncomfortable silence, still tapping your foot to the beat.

"And there's a million others just like me, who cuss like me, who just don't give a fuck like me..." Suna was rapping along to the music, his raspy voice going well with the beat. You smiled, amused, then let your face fall - you realized that Suna was doing this so you felt less uncomfortable after sharing information about yourself with a stranger.

Maybe he's not exactly like his reputation, you thought, nodding your head to the music. You couldn't rap but you gladly appreciated Suna's; he somehow knew all the words, and you knew he was telling the truth about liking that song.

After another half an hour of driving and listening to your music - most of the songs in your old playlist Suna knew - you reached the area in which you lived.

"You sure you don't wanna come over to my house, Princess?" Suna offered again, slowing down now that you were in the suburbs. Your eyes skimmed over his body, admiring his piercings and hair again, but nodding your head.

"Sorry, Suna. I'm tired and I think I should get home-"

Before you could finish your sentence, Suna had grabbed your jaw, lifting it gently so that you had to look him directly in the eyes. "We don't have to go inside," he murmured, leaning to whisper in your ear. "I'm sure we can get comfortable in here. I know you like me as much as I like you, Princess."

At his words, your mind took over, guiding your hands to the back of his neck and the side of his face. You leant in, pushing your lips onto his forcefully. 

It only took him a second to take over; his lips moved over yours to the rhythm of the song playing through the speakers, his hand moving to wrap gently around your throat. His tongue swept across your lips before pushing into your mouth, exploring every part of your mouth while his other hand ran down your abdomen.

With the hand that wasn't around your neck, he unbuttoned your shirt further, letting his fingertips brush over your chest, teasing you. Pulling his mouth away from yours, he moved to kiss your neck, sucking on the skin and leaving marks all over your neck and collarbone area. The hand that was choking you released your neck and instead reached under your shirt, feeling your waist. 

"Suna, mmmh," you moaned, as he sucked on the skin of your neck again. 

"Not a word out of your pretty little mouth, Y/n," he growled, his dominance turning you on even more. 

You struggled to hold in your moans as Suna's hand played with the waistband of your trousers, unbuttoning the band and unzipping the rest so he could access your panties.

His hand slapped the band of your panties against your skin, teasing you before he reached under your shirt to feel your waist instead. He reconnected his mouth with yours, pushing deeper into your mouth and kissing you more roughly than before.

"Fuck, Princess," Suna growled, breaking away from the kiss for air. "You're good."

You smirked and pulled his chin back into the kiss, forcing him to satisfy your craving. You opened your eyes slightly to check the time, the clock on the dashboard reading 8:27pm. Your parents would be worried, as you had said you'd be back sometime today. You pulled away from the kiss, grinning seductively at Suna as you buttoned and zipped your pants back up, fixing your shirt and tie as you did so.

"Time's up, Rintarou. I'll see you around, maybe," you teased, opening the door and grabbing your suit jacket as you stepped out of the car.

Suna sank back into his seat, breathing heavily as he glanced at you out of the corner of his eyes. "Oh, we'll meet again, Y/n. I'm sure of that."

You admired the sweat at the back of his neck which enhanced his attractiveness; his hair was messy from your hands, his shirt a little ruffled from what had just happened. You smirked at him as you saw the look in his eyes, his expression of unsatisfied lust.

"Yes, I think that's inevitable," you finally replied, smiling as you closed the door and turned to walk to your house.

a/n++

i bet yall hate me for cutting it short, but that's what i love doing. after all, i love building sexual tension, and when it's a character x reader fic, that may involve leaving yall unsatisfied ;)) dont worry, it'll happen sometime ~~

qotd: whos the hottest haikyuu character? for me, tsukki or suna, just because im more attracted to personality than looks, and intelligent men are HOT. hbu?