seven

Osamu Miya stares right into your eyes, the intensity behind them terrifying. You struggle to control your body language and facial expressions so that you don't let on how intimidating his stare is. You're normally unafraid of teenage boys, but eye contact is something that scares you beyond the realm of high school gangs. 

"Well? Can we state our opinion, Ms Chairwoman?" Osamu says cockily, tilting his head slightly to come across as more threatening.

You shrug, maintaining a nonchalant tone. "Go ahead, Osamu."

Atsumu takes over Inarizaki's side of the conversation, going on a long spiel about how Inarizaki is hurt after being dragged into Tokyo's mess. Along the way, he makes several ignorant and offensive comments about Nekoma and Nohebi, notably avoiding insulting Itachiyama - Atsumu Miya and Sakusa Kiyoomi had a special bond, for some reason.

Finally, after being humiliated for the third time, Kuroo snaps, standing up abruptly and leaning over the table to grab Atsumu's collar.

The blonde boy smirked, happily rising from his seat, dragging the moment out. You also stand, eager to break up the fight before it begins, but before you can get between the two men the first punch is thrown.

Fighting breaks out in the restaurant, with Nekoma's backup storming into the restaurant to aid Kuroo; Kenma must have forseen this fight and called, waiting to give the signal to move in.

The argument is moved to the parking lot; despite being blinded by fury, the boys still have enough sense to leave the restaurant's reputation as unharmed as possible. Ruining businesses was not anybody's intention and was unnecessary collateral damage.

Soon, Inarizaki had called backup and more students from Itachiyama and Nohebi had shown up, along with some of your guys in Fukurodani. The parking lot was filled with sweaty bodies pushing into each other, knocking each other into the ground, and blood was splattered all over their shirts and faces from punches to the nose and mouth.

You get involved in the fighting against your will, with a girl from Itachiyama randomly attacking you out of nowhere. You easily take her down, twisting her arm behind her back so she can't come back at you. 

While holding her in this position, you glance to the side, where Akaashi and Kenma sit peacefully side by side. 

Tch. They get to sit out of every fight and be friends through all this, you think, annoyed but also jealous.

More and more cars start pulling up, filled with students from various schools in surrounding areas - even ones that weren't originally involved were dragged into the situation by alliances made years prior to your high school years.

Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed a black and silver van pulling up, the colours of the school you now attended, and your eyes narrowed. Sure enough, the door was pulled open while the van was still moving and several boys jumped out, including a familiar face - Suna Rintarou, wearing a bomber jacket, a singlet that clung to his torso, and loose beige cargo pants.

Turning your gaze away from him, you noticed a few bystanders recording the fighting and covered your face, not wanting any attention online.

You'd forgotten you were holding an Itachiyama girl by the arm and released her wrist, letting her run away from you whimpering in pain. Moments later another girl, this time from Nohebi, jumped at you, forcing you to block her punch and whirl around, striking her jaw with your elbow.

"For such a peaceful-looking girl, you sure know how to fight."

A voice sounded behind you, causing you to glare at the girl you were fighting. You delivered another blow to her stomach, forcing her onto her knees. Turning to face Suna, your opposition turned and fled the scene.

"Not by choice," you replied bitterly. "What's it to you?"

"Can't have your pretty face getting scratched up, Princess," he murmured, smirking.

Wow, he really is a flirt.

"I can handle myself," you replied icily.

"I can see that, but I can't have you injured by my own guys, can I? Not the only girl who interests me." His yellow-grey eyes glimmered as he reached out his hand, stroking your cheek.

You slapped his hand away, your skin tingling where he touched you.

Suna takes off his bomber jacket, revealing his shape in all its glory; his defined arm muscles gleamed in the mid-afternoon sunlight, the dragon tattoo on his shoulder grinning at you. You could slightly see his abdominal muscles through his skin-tight singlet, a tattoo you couldn't make out on his lower abdomen making you flustered. 

"Sit out of this one, Y/n," Suna murmured in a low voice, pressing cold metal into her palms. "My car's over there."

You opened your hand to reveal the keys to his car on a plain keyring.

You followed his finger to where he was pointing to his car; it was a maroon sports car with traditional Japanese designs painted in silver on the side. It was sleek and beautiful, and you knew he must take pride in it.

Suna winked at you before joining in with the fight, disappearing into the crowd of sweaty and bloody teenagers. You admired the way his body moved when he fought; he had impeccable form and a powerful aura.

Turning your attention away from him, you walked over to his car, hesitating before unlocking it. You stroked the delicate silver paint on the side, tracing the artistic curves and corners before opening the passenger door and climbing in.

The car had leather seats, low to the ground, which you figured was a thing in all sports cars. You made yourself comfortable, pulling off your suit jacket to reveal a short-sleeved and tight-fitting white collared shirt, which you unbuttoned until just above your chest. Loosening your tie, you felt like you could finally breathe, away from the mess that had resulted from the meeting. 

Yet here you were, in the enemy's - kind of - car. 

You put your feet up on the dashboard, leaning back and letting out a long sigh. The day had been long and tiring, attending a stressful high-stakes meeting and letting it get crashed and become a disaster, only to be pushed into the fighting. 

The only comforting thing was the way Suna had known your desire to be pulled out of the fighting, and the leather seats that you sank into gratefully.

Suna won't be long, if he fights like he was when I left, you thought, a guilty smile flickering over your face.

In the meantime, you relax into the seat, sleep tempting you. You forced yourself to stay awake - it would be embarassing to fall asleep in the car belonging to Suna Rintarou, the well known bad boy. 

Finally, Suna returned, his face only slightly cut up. A gash across his cheekbone, a cut through his eyebrow. You hated to admit it, but it made him even hotter than he already was.

"The opponents had worse when I was through," he grinned, holding his hand out for the keys. You handed them to him, not bothering to buckle your seatbelt, and Suna turned them in the ignition, the car roaring to life.

The two of you sped out of the parking lot, leaving you wondering,

How did I end up in Suna's car?

a/n++

Y/N'S A BAD BITCH AND Y/N AND SUNA COMBO??? ACTUALLY HOT. sorry bisexuals.

qotd: how swag are you 1-10? for me, i am 9/10 SWAGGGGGG ASF. hbu bestieee