eleven

"Aww, you won't be walking home with us after school?" Hana whined, sticking out her bottom lip in a pout. 

"I think I can guess why," Kiku smirked, nudging you with her elbow.

You rolled your eyes at your friends' mischievous grins. You couldn't deny the feeling in your stomach, though. For the first time in years, you felt nervous and excited at the same time. As soon as the bell rang, you waved goodbye to your best friends and headed out of the class as fast as you could, embarrassed at how excited you were.

You took your time walking to class 2-C, hoping it would be abandoned of all students except Suna when you arrived there. As you slid the door open, you exhaled in relief, as it was empty. 

"Here to talk about negotiating?"

Suna's teasing voice greeted you and you turned to meet his eyes. He rested against a desk on one side of the classroom.

"I'm not here to talk at all," you replied, closing the door behind you and dropping your bag on the floor.

With that, Suna was on you, slamming you against the wall and colliding his mouth with yours, his hand wrapping around your throat. A small moan left your lips as Suna pulled away to suck on the skin on your neck, his free hand ripping your tie off and unbuttoning your shirt.

Cold hands traced the skin on your back as Suna reached behind to undo your bra from the back. You inhaled sharply as his lips were on yours again, his teeth gently biting your bottom lip to aggravate you. Your eyes met his as you opened them and stared into the yellow-gray of his gaze. He smirked as he deepened the kiss, his movements growing rougher and rougher, just the way you liked it.

You moved your body slightly so that your shirt and bra fell to the floor, off your shoulders. With this change in appearance, you watched Suna glance down at your torso. His eyes widened in admiration as he released your throat and pulled away from the kiss, instead trailing kisses down your stomach and in between your breasts. 

His fingers gently pressed against your nipples, your sensitive buds sending a sensation through your body of pure pleasure. 

Suna's cold fingers pulled at the waistband of your skirt and you helped him pull it off you, allowing him access to your panties.

"You got all dressed up for me, did you, Princess?" Suna growled, smirking up at you as he flicked the band of your panties against your skin. 

You didn't respond, instead allowing him to pull your panties off you, letting them slide off your feet. Suna's hands gently pushed your legs apart has he lowered himself to his knees, prompting you to lean against the desk for support.

Your head snapped back as his fingers ran through your folds. 

"You're so fucking wet, Princess. We're just getting started."

Suna licked his fingers, tasting your juices before he put his hands on your inner thighs to keep them apart. 

"Stay nice and quiet for me, baby," he commanded as he gently connected his tongue to your clit.

You gasped softly in pleasure as the cold metal of Suna's tongue piercing ran over your clit. He swirled his tongues in circles against your clit, sending waves of pleasure through your body.

Despite trying to stay silent throughout this, you couldn't help but let out soft moans as Suna pushed and pulled on your sensitive clit. Tension grew in your core as Suna's tongue movements grew faster and faster. 

"Don't cum yet, Princess. Hold on for me, okay?" Suna murmured as he slipped his middle finger into your pussy. It slipped in easily due to your arousal and his long fingers found your G-spot instantly, grazing against it as he pumped his finger in and out of your soaking pussy. When you let out another moan of pleasure, he slipped in another finger and deepened the thrusts, making you more and more desperate.

"Fuck, Suna," you moaned, sweating with the effort of keeping your pleasure contained. "I don't know how much longer I can go-"

With that Suna pulled his fingers out of you, sucking the juices off them. The sensation slowly faded, leaving you on edge and unsatisfied.

"Not yet, baby," Suna murmured, smirking at you as he rose to his feet. He pulled off his shirt, revealing his tattoos in full glory. The dragon on his shoulder was only a small part of his body that was tattooed; Suna also had a tattoo of a several vertical symbols on the right of his torso. Down his spine was a tattoo of Japanese characters that read "we are all afraid of pain". There were a few other small tattoos that you only got a glimpse of.

Your attention turned to Suna's hands, which were unbuttoning his pants. You moved off the desk to help him pull them off, slipping your hands under the waistband of his boxers. There was already a bulge under the material, showing just how aroused by you he was.

"You need me badly, huh?" You smirked, teasing him, as you pulled his boxers down and off completely.

Suna sat himself on a chair and you knelt on your knees, knowing what you had to do. Suna grabbed your hair, tilting your face up to make eye contact with you.

"God, you look pathetic after I've fucked you," Suna smirked, pushing your head down gently. "Now suck my dick, Princess."

You obeyed, going down on him as he pushed your head onto his dick. Your tongue swirled around the tip, smirking as you felt his muscles tense. You slipped your mouth up and down his dick, applying pressure on the tip and around it where it was especially sensitive. 

"Fuck, Princess, you're good," Suna moaned, his hands in your hair. 

You continued to suck him off, your mouth's movement well practiced and precise. Suna's breathing quickened and your satisfaction with your own talent grew as you watched him edge closer and closer to orgasm.

Right at the breaking point, you pulled off him, edging him as he did to you. 

"Not so fast, Suna," you smirked, stroking his face as you left him shaking with arousal.

Suna quickly recovered, standing to his feet and pushing you onto the desk. 

"Act like that and I'll fuck you until you forget your own name," he growled, flipping your body over so that you were facing the wall of the classroom.

"So do it, Rintarou," you replied, in a dangerous tone that you knew he would find attractive.

With that said, Suna slipped his hard cock into your soaking pussy, thrusting gently at first.

He was at least 7 inches and he filled you up perfectly, the tension in your core and the throbbing in your clit returning just as fast as it had when Suna ate you out. You breathed heavily as Suna thrust in and out of you hard, his pelvis slamming against your ass as the both of you grew closer and closer to orgasm.

"Fuck, Y/n, you're so tight," Suna moaned in your ear, running his tongue piercing down your spine, sending shivers through your whole body.

"Rintarou..." you cried, your pleasure growing too fast. "Ah, fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

Both of you climaxed and you felt Suna's cum fill up your body as yours dripped down your thighs and his cock. It was messy, but you were immediately filled with a sense of euphoria and happiness that you hadn't felt anytime recently.

Suna was good at this, you thought, as he pulled out and both of you cleaned yourselves up. The best you'd ever had.

a/n++

lol ik yall pussy throbbing. this isnt anything like gravity, this is definitely more of a smutty book than gravity ever was. :>

qotd: should i post this on ao3? im considering it bc wattpad might take it down :/