9

(A/N King Lethal: My birthday is tomorrow so yall get two chapters in a row. And we're gettin' close to the fuckery. So be excited.)

Harry's POV

After getting permission from the Professors we told everyone the plan. In the end everyone came. We all sat around the common room in silence. Some of us were on couches, others on the floor. It was pretty awkward at first. No one knew what to say. That is until Rin spoke up.

"So what game should we try first?" He took out all the games and spread them out on the table. Everyone then started to point out games that looked interesting.

"How about you spin a wheel?" Everyone turned to look in the direction of the voice. Professor Sprout and Snape stood next to a giant wheel.

"Spin the wheel and whatever it lands on you play." Snape said, smirking.

Agreement sounded from around the room. A seventh year slytherin stood up and walked over to the wheel.

"Give it a good one" Yelled a hufflepuff. We all watched as he spun the wheel. It continued for a good while until stopping on a game called Monopoly.

"That's a weird name for a game." I said. Around me people nodded.

"Yes it is, but it was and still is a very popular game." Snape answered

"As in still being made?"

"Yes. Now if I'm correct there should be two or three boards." Cedric and Rin cleared the other games from the table while Sam and I took out the Monopoly boards.

"Professor Snape, where are the instructions?" Now that I look at it. Mine doesn't have any either.

"Lily and I threw those away at some point."

So he did play games with her! I wonder who won the most?

"8 to a board, pick a piece and place it at the start." He continued to lead us through the game with the others watching. We were all having so much when we got the hang of it. But I just couldn't completely focus. I kept accidentally giving too much money to the bank and buying properties on accident.

"How are you even supposed to win this game?" Snape and Sprout laugh at this.

"You better tell them Severus." Tell us what?

"You have to become the richest person in the game by buying, renting, and selling. And if you go bankrupt. Well I suggest you throw in the towel." An uproar followed.

"We'll be sittin' here all night!" said Blaise. Wait Blaise?! I looked at his properties. He had a fair amount. But he was completely broke. I couldn't help but laugh. He shot a glare in my direction. He was about to say something when Erza, a seventh year slytherin, stopped him.

"Nah man we have to stop now."

Everyone was at that point done with the game. Meanwhile the Professors were cracking up.

"There's more than just Monopoly children."

"Harry, why don't you spin the wheel this time? And give us something good I beg." This didn't come from just anyone. Blaise said it. He called me by my first name. There wasn't a hint of malice in his voice either.

I sat stock still. Staring into his violet eyes. It seems everyone else was shocked too. Everyone, even the Professors stared at him. His eyes widened as the realization hit him.

"Can someone tell me what time it is?" I raised my brow at Sam.

"It's like 12 pm now. Why?"

"Well Zabini is acting weird.  I just needed to know it wasn't the delusional hours."

The slytherins then began to tease him and look my way.

"Are you alright, Blaise?" Snape bent down and asked. Blaise rolled his eyes.

"I'm fine, but I'd be better if you could all back up!" Everyone laughed. This is nice. I'm getting more comfortable here. This is the best feeling ever. I hate to ruin it.

"Are you going to spin the bloody wheel or not?" I nod and walk over to it. I spun the wheel with as much strength as possible. I just wanted to make sure it went fast. It slows to a stop.

"Okay, what the hell is Which witch?" I giggle as I return to my seat.

"Language, Mr.Okumura. It's a rather simple game. Which I believe everyone can play. There should be 6 boards in the one box." At this he got weird looks.

"I liked it so much I bought more. Four to a board." And just like that he was instructing us how to play the game. He didn't tell us the object of the game though. But it didn't matter. It was quite obvious. You had to be the first person to travel through the witch works and reach the charmed circle at the top of the stairs.

When we all went to lunch all the Slytherins sat with us at the Hufflepuff table. This is when things got interesting. Sam usually sits on my right and Shiemi, Rin's crush, sits on my left. Draco sat on my right and Blaise sat on my left. Uncomfortable and awkward would be an understatement. Not to mention the Griffyndors were starting to whisper. Well not really whisper, I don't think they are capable. I don't know how to feel about this. I'm happy Blaise is being nice but that makes me worried. It's just sudden. One day he's being nice and the next he's pointing his wand at me. The Dursleys have done that to me many times. Dudley would give me a toy and then say I stole it from him.

I looked around the table to see if anybody would help me out of this situation. They all gave me sympathetic looks. Sam though, Sam gave a thumbs up. Not what I need.

"So Blaise," Please don't say anything that'll provoke him Draco. It seems the whole table is thinking that. Everyone looks tense. "What was up with that?" I don't even want to see Blaise's face. I'm too scared.

"What are you talking about?" He didn't blow up!

"You know what I mean. When you were talking to Harry."

"What about it?" I turned to look at him and instantly regretted it. We stared at each other. His purple eyes were enchanting. Extremely enchanting. They were bright but dull at the same time.

"Hey lovebirds, can I get back to my interrogation?" I could feel my face heat up as I turned away. I don't think I've been this close to Blaise since we met. Is it getting warmer or what?

"Harry and I are barely friends, we'll never be anything more." Well that hurt. That hurt a lot more than it should have.

"That's what I said. Two years later we started dating." Marcus Flint wrapped his arm around Cedric smirking at Blaise. Let's not jinx it.

"When did you get to a first name base?"

"Yeah you two never talk?" They're right. He just called me Harry and everyone went along with it. I looked at him expectantly. I'm curious now. I really shouldn't be. Uncle Vernon teaches me that curiosity killed the cat often.