34

Blaise's POV

So we share a class with Harry after all. Yeah but it took forever and a half to notice. How come you never noticed? You can usually notice people before they even get close. Well, like you said earlier, Professor Binns' class is extremely boring.

He's staring at us. Do something. Zoning out will kill us one day. Looking across from us Harry was indeed staring at us. I waved to him and pointed at our plate then our mouth. Blaze noticed that Harry was super skinny so we're making sure he eats more. I could see his nose crinkle in slight disgust as he piled more eggs and bacon on his plate.

We should find a better way to communicate from afar. Even though we shouldn't even be separated. Maybe our own language. How does that help our distance? You're right. Also Harry speaking a different language is what got us into this position. I wonder what it sounds like. We still have yet to hear the actual language that everyone is so scared of.

Ugh. What? I keep spacing out. Keep the room open. It'll help. Also keep your head down if you're gonna space out. Easier said than done. You want me to keep that room open 24/7. It does help. Try to keep it open. Just for today. The way you'll feel after will have you doing it every day. What? Drained of all energy? Yeah sure.

So I lowered my head and created the room. I had been staring at a wall for god knows how long. I could see Blaze materializing in his chair like always. He had a smirk plastered on his face. What's so funny Blaze? Other than you forgetting all that I taught you. Your face is a joke unto itself. Do we not look the same? No. We don't. You wish you could look like this.

He stood up and twirled and bowed. So dramatic. Yes, yes I am. Though Harry likes it. Are you sure? He doesn't even know you? Because you wont tell him. Because he doesn't need to know. Blaze glared at me. It looked so cold I thought I'd freeze.

He told me why he wanted Harry to know and yes it sounded good but. This is personal. Too personal. And he might treat us differently afterward. Or worse. He stops talking to us. That's not it and you know it! You don't want to tell because you're scared he'll stop liking you. You're scared he'll prefer me instead of you! Oh wait. Are you scared of me?

"It's time to go." I looked up and people had started filing out of the hall. My eyes quickly flicker to Harry. He was still picking at the eggs on his plate. Ignoring Blaze's yelling I got up and moved to him.

"Come on man. You zoned out so bad people are starting to stare." By people I meant everyone remaining. What is he looking at? Following his gaze, my eyes landed on the last person I wanted to willingly look at. Weasley. Harry paled considerably when he noticed. Just get Harry and leave. I don't feel like protecting either of you right now.

I could still see Blaze in the room somehow. Even though I was completely focused on my surroundings. I tugged at Harry's sleeve a little to get him moving. He basically jumped up. He's still scared of them. Can't really blame him for it either. As I basically pulled him toward the door. I was trying to figure out a way to gain his attention.

"So what do you have first? We have potions."

"Um, I have." He stopped talking. I shook his shoulders. "Harry."

"OH! I have two free periods before DADA."

"Then I'll come to your room after Potions. Sounds good?"

"Sounds great. I'll see you then." He started walking in the direction of the basement. Maybe we should walk with him. I know I saw Weasley looking at us too. I ran to catch up with him. He got far pretty quickly.