16

Blaise's POV Part 2

"Hey Blaise, who are you writing to?" Ugh who's interrupting you now?

"My mother, and excuse my french but fuck off."

"Language, Mr.Zabini." I thought Snape was at the head table.

"Sorry Professor." He waved his hand dismissively and walked away.

"Is it important?"He can not be serious right now. Draco knows what type of person my mother is. He knows I wouldn't write to her if it wasn't something serious. Mother is scary. Yeah she really is. No I mean really scary. You don't remember all the things from our childhood. Who are you/ What are you?

"Blaise, you spaced out."

"To answer your question. Do you really think I'd write her for something stupid. She'd have my head." Not too far off. What do you mean?

"Okay, let me reword my question. What's so important you have to write to your mother?" Do not tell him. And I found myself listening to the voice again.

"Nothing that concerns you."

"Dude what's up with you? You've been acting weird lately."

"Probably because people won't mind their business." Great rebuttal. Draco scowls and starts to talk with Meliodas. Now back to my letter. You're still going to tell her. I won't say a word. That is until I get some answers. I'll tell you everything tonight. Fine. But one question. What were you going to say before Draco interrupted you? I'm your split personality.

And just like that lunch was over. I had to go to the rest of my classes with that knowledge fresh in my head. I had so many questions. And my head is throbbing. These loud Gryffindors aren't helping. What are they even talking about? It can't be that serious. I feel like I could split in two right now. Was that a joke? Do you think I would joke about my pain. Silence. I need these classes to pass faster. I don't think I can take it anymore.

Dinner

Finally classes are done and it's almost time to go to bed. What about Snape? You haven't spoken to him yet. Screw that. He hasn't come to me so I won't go to him. And I don't need to go to him if you're gonna answer all my questions.

If I were to go to Snape he'd probably tell mother anyway. I doubt that. He doesn't strike me as the type. Especially after seeing how he acted yesterday. What happened yesterday? I don't remember anything. I know you don't remember. Just know he wouldn't tell mother. I'm sure even he knows what she's done. What did she do?

"Yo Blaise. Man you've been spacing out all day. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Draco if I have to tell you one more time that "I'm fine" I'll curse you into next week!" Take deep breaths we need to calm down. I listened and did as told. In and out.

"Sorry dude it's been a long tiring and trying day." He nods slowly and sits next to Theodore and Pansy. I sigh and start to eat some food. I feel like if I eat too much I'll throw up. You probably would.

You gonna tell me what that was just now. What are you talking about? When I yelled at Draco. I felt you speak with me. You did speak with me didn't you? Finish eating, we'll talk when you're in your room. Fine. I continue eating my food slowly. That's when a raven flew up to me. It had a note tied to it's leg.

When you are finished come to my office.

Professor Severus Snape