21

Harry's POV

I was in the middle of attempting to change a button into a pillow with my initial on it when there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I still can't really move so I've only gotten up to use the bathroom. And even that was a struggle.

"Uh hem" Ugh, don't they see I'm busy. I look over to the person.

"Oh. Hi Blaise.".

"Hello Harry." An awkward silence falls over us.

"I, um I have your homework for today."

"Can you bring it to me please?"

"Come and get it yourself. Sorry we didn't mean that." We? Is someone else coming too? No, that doesn't make any sense.

"So um what is it that I have to do?" He continued to stand in front of the door.

"You can sit down, you know. There's no need to stand around awkwardly." He does so nervously. More awkward silence. But this time it was more uncomfortable. What happened to the Blaise from this weekend?

"So um, thanks for bringing my work. I know you probably have a lot of things to do."

"It's the least I can do. I've been pretty mean to you." What do I say to that? How can anyone reply to that? I wanted to talk to him. Here's my chance. But how do I start a conversation with him. He's always so distant. If he has his work on him maybe.

"Hey Blaise," he looks over at me. "Want to work with me? He turns away. Maybe that was a bad idea. He just stayed looking at the ground for several minutes. Am I that bad that he has to think of the pros and cons of it? Then suddenly.

"Sure sounds fun" He smiles at me. PROGRESS! This is progress.

Even though it took him awhile. But he is still so very two faced. LIke what was up with what just happened. The rudeness and then an apology. All within 3 seconds. Maybe he's like bi something. When you have excessive mood swings.

"Could you, um, sit on the bed? I, uh, I can't move." A small look of disgust crosses his face and disappears right after. Well so much for spending time together.

"May I ask why?" Definitely not telling him the truth. No one can ever find out!

"It's personal." He stares at me for a few seconds and then sits across from me.

"You are quite the mystery Potter."

"Says Mr.Two faced. You've been acting weird since this weekend. What's up with you?" A look of fear fell onto his face. And he went quiet. His facial expressions black and his eyes glazed over. Like he was arguing with himself.

"Hey Blaise? You okay?" He doesn't answer.

"Blaise?"

Blaise's POV

This is our opportunity to tell him. Are you out of your personality mind?! Telling him would scare him off for life. Friendship ruined for life. So you do want to be his friend. Not the freaking time Blaze. But it's true. NOT THE FREAKING TIME! No need to scream. We are not telling him. Why? Were you not listening to me? We'll scare him off you idiot.

Why don't you want to scare him off? I know it's not for my sake. Because I just don't. That's not the right answer but I'll take it for now. Besides this is personal. I want to figure everything out first. I don't remember anything about you. I apparently don't even know what my real home life is like. I don't want anyone to know yet.