CHAPTER 1

"The Hero of Orion" was a typical reverse harem novel circling around the one and only heroine Helen Layton.

Helen, the solo female protagonist of the novel, was the youngest daughter of Baron Layton, a fallen noble.

Helen was described as a modest beauty.

She had pink wavy hair and dark blue eyes. She always had an elegant and pure aura surrounding her. She was born with an immense amount of holy power which could even bring back people from the brink of death.

She was an embodiment of light and goodness as she had no ill will towards anyone or anything. She was raised with love and care by her family and the people around her.

Helen treated commoners and nobility alike. Her non-discriminating attitude against social standings, which was frowned upon at first turned out to be the biggest aid for her future.

Long story short she was an angel without wings.

Although a number of nobles were against her principles as the day went on she started gathering more and more support. Half of it, which was the behind the scenes works of the male leads, made her rise to the top of high society within a short period.

She naturally attracted suitors who fought over her like it was the end of the world.

And among them there were four strong contenders who made the other look like a bag of potatoes.

Crown Prince of Orion - Kaiser Frederick Orion

Archduke of Frost - Edward Frost

Head of the Mage Tower - Richard Stein

Commander of the Imperial Knights - Alex Herrmann

The novel consists of numerous cheesy romantic cliches and near impossible accidents which entangles Helen with all four male leads. It was cringy to the point that it was otherworldly ridiculous.

This was typically not the type of book that I, Kim Eunseo would usually prefer to read. I was a 21 year old average Korean college student caught in the web of never ending assignments and exams.

After submitting my project just before the deadline was up, I felt beyond exhausted. This was because it was a group project and all my team members were pro procrastinators.

It took me two all nighters to clean up the mess they left behind. I had to complete the project single handedly before the deadline ended.

"Damn..I hate group assignments"

This was exactly why people should be very careful when picking their teammates. Or else they would end up just like the pitiful me.

I was so pissed that I was ready to punch any of the pricks who bailed on me.

Out of the team of five, one came down with a fever, the other had a fight with his girlfriend and went over to reconcile with her and the last two evaporated into the atmosphere as if they never existed.

In the end, I was the last man standing.

"Just wait till I get my hands on you little sh*ts...... hehehe" I grinned menacingly.

Anyway, since I was a volcano about to explode, in order to cool myself off I decided to take a small stroll.

So I started walking where my feet took me without any kind of destination in mind. And before I knew it I was already in front of the park outside the college campus.

There seemed to be a small fair going on as the park was filled with people. There were multiple stalls on either side of the pathway. But none of it made me feel like stopping.