CHAPTER 3

The last thing I remember was seeing a very beautiful woman. Everything else from that point is blurry.

I'm pretty sure I was hit by a car or whatever that sent me flying.

Am I in heaven?

Maybe.

But I'm not a good enough person to land in such a place though.

I'm not bad but neither am I good. Once I mixed up the recyclable and non-recyclable trash and put them in the wrong dumpsters.

Does that count as a sin?

Gaahhh.... This is confusing.

On the side note, Why can't I move again?

Wait a second, What is that thing floating above me?

One two three... there are five floating butts in the sky moving in a circular motion.

It's making me uncomfortable. Somebody stop that thing. It's making my head hurt!

Stop it!

"Wuu wuu wuu"

Why can't I talk? I clearly said 'stop it'

Wha... What is happening to me?

I tried to look around. But found difficulty in moving my head. From the corner of my eyes, I could see that I was in some kind of entrapment. There were wooden bars on all sides with me being in the center.

Am I in a prison or something?

"She's awake madam" said a young girl in a maid costume as she poked her head from above in whatever thing I was strapped to. She looked like a foreigner in her teens. The girl's pale green hair and orange eyes with the long pigtails that reached her shoulders made her look like she was straight out of a comic book.

I've never seen anyone with green hair or a maid outfit till now.

"Bring her to me Anne" A calm and sweet woman's voice came from the side.

Anne giggled and reached her hand out to touch my face.

No. Don't touch me.

I tried my best to fight out of her hands. However, my hard punches somehow appeared fruitless as the girl started laughing as if she was seeing something funny.

"She wants to play madam"

Nooo!

For some reason, I couldn't control my body.

It was then I noticed that the surroundings were unusually big. Even the girl in front of me seemed bigger than usual. Is she a giant? Or... is it me that is small?

Why... why are my hands small?

I used to have thin long fingers. But the one in my sight looked tiny. It was a baby's hand rather than an adult's.

Did I hit my head too hard to the point that I'm hallucinating? Am I drunk?

While I was agonizing over my current state, Anne took the opportunity of my lowered defenses and lifted me into the air.

"Wuu wuu" I tried to push her away and put up a fight, only to have my hands flap in the air.

"So cute" Anne squealed and started walking.

"Is our little Angelica hungry?" said the same calm voice I heard before.

A beautiful woman, who seemed to be the owner of the sweet voice, smiled warmly as she reached out her hands toward me.

I think I've seen her before. I tried to recall. No matter how bad I was at remembering stuff there was no way I would forget seeing someone like her.

Yes! She was the angel I saw before I lost consciousness.

Back then she looked tired and her voice was feeble. But now, she looks a lot better and more energetic.

I swear I have never seen such a gorgeous person in my entire life. I couldn't afford to take my eyes off her.

I blankly stared at her face without any kind of restrictions.

"Are you wide awake baby?"

"Wuu wuu wuuu..."

"Did you miss mommy?" The lady said smiling more brightly. 

I didn't know why but seeing her smile, was making me feel calm. 

As if I had handed in my project report at the last second before the deadline hit, it felt like the stress in my body was fading away. It felt like I was finally at peace.

This is nice. 

A few seconds later, I started feeling sleepy again.

No, I must resist at all costs. I have to figure out where I am.

"Are you sleepy?"

The beautiful lady laid me on her shoulders and started patting my back in a rhythmic pattern. 

Suddenly, I could sense that something was about to come out.

I desperately tried to stop it from happening by holding it in, only to fail miserably moments later.

*yawn*

I have never been so embarrassed before. I yawned in front of a stranger.

The beautiful lady wiped my mouth as she got to her feet and started walking. She was telling me something but I was too embarrassed to listen to her.

"Look, Angelica. That's you" She stopped in front of a large mirror and lifted me up.

The mirror reflected a beautiful baby with glossy platinum blonde hair and emerald green eyes. Covered from top to bottom with baby clothes and only the face exposed, it looked like a burrito roll.

Oh, bollocks. I remember everything. I'm a baby now.

I tried to reach out to the mirror. But couldn't control my motor skills.

Still, I waved my tiny arms in the air like a baby bird learning to fly. 

Suddenly, I heard giggling from above me.

"Aaaah aaah..."

"Yes. Isn't our Angelica the cutest?" The lady said as she smiled at me. 

This beautiful person is my mother and I'm a baby. It all makes perfect sense.

Let's think calmly.

I'm a baby.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm a FRICKIN' baby.

I passed out from the utter shock.