11|| Waffles

The sharp cold breeze hit my face as I opened the patio doors

The sharp cold breeze hit my face as I opened the patio doors. The night sky wasn't as captivating as I expected, rather it was painted in black. Well dark blue. There were no stars to enlighten the sky. There was only a blurred glow of moonlight as it was covered by the clouds.

But i still decided to sit in the garden and stare at the sky, because why not?

Axel and Jayson went over to LB so it was pretty much the perfect opportunity for me to do this.

until I was kindly interrupted.

A bright light unusually shone in different spots of the garden. Now I know area 51 aliens do not exist , and I know a spirit didn't come and install sunlight into my solar panelled garden lights so what on earth is going on?

"Hope Carvela look here!" A small voice hissed from absolutely no where.

okay at my mature age and all... I think aliens do exist because what the hell-

"HOPE CARVELA IM HERE!" the voice beamed from my upper left.

wait what-

that voice is extremely familiar.

I quickly jerked my head to my left, looked up and was presented with a strange species in their bedroom window in a hoodie... with their hood up and hood strings pulled and knotted, covering all her hair.

Is she feeling okay...

"Amal... why are you wearing your hoodie like that?!" i giggled.
literally. giggled.

It's a big deal since i was there one minute shocked in horror thinking aliens existed then was presented with Amal looking... unusual. She could get away with being an alien...

"SHH come closer and I'll tell you why. I have to tell you something else too so come here!" She yelled in a hushed tone.

"Okay, okay! I'm coming." I replied whilst walking closer to her house. Well the fence between our homes.

"Okay... so why are you wearing the hoodie like that?" I questioned her trying my best. My best. To not end up giggling again.

"Ugh that's the last question I can be assed answering idiot." She looked down at me rolled her eyes.

Rude. I'm just curious.

"Basically, religiously I have been taught that after sunset it is advised to cover your hair before leaving the house or before sticking your head out of the window. It's because of the Jin kind (ghosts) and to do with them having an attraction towards you so on so forth.Me on the other hand, could not be assed to go and grab my headscarf from my bed so I decided to cover my hair like this. Happy now?"

Oh it's her imitation of a headscarf... interesting. You learn something new everyday. Lazy girls who can't be arsed to grab their headscarf.