13|| My accumulating thoughts.

My accumulating thoughts

Ten minutes later, Alya walked into the room with Axel trailing along behind her, carrying a paper bag with the LB logo printed onto it

"Hey there stranger." Axel waved at me, from the front of the room.

I returned the gesture and glanced back at him noticing he was grinning like an idiot, with Alya looking back and forth between us as if she were in... shock?

"Axel Micah why are you acting up?" I questioned him, frowning at his strange antics.

"Hmm? Layah, I am surprised you are actually calm at this moment."

I shot him a puzzled glance waiting for an explanation.

Axel motioned his arm between me and Alya. "I saw your project. On Alyas fashion designing." He explained.

"Ah okay."

Alya folded her arms in front of her chest and sighed. "Why... did you..." She glanced at Axel. "Layah?" She questioned glancing back at me. Before either me or Axel could open our mouths to respond, she spoke again. "Wait never mind. I'm not even going to ask."

"Alya.. I don't even know why he calls me that myself." I confessed, glaring at Ax-freaking-el.

"Anyways, Alya I bought some dessert since I felt bad to come empty handed. Mom always tells us to go to a guests house with something to take." Axel said whilst lifting the bag, handing it over to Alya who was looking at him in awe. Probably because of his manners.

Alya began trailing out of the room. "What a gentleman! You really didn't have to but thank you. We can have it with the Qahwa."

"Wait! What is Qahwa?" Axel questioned, calling for Alya.

Alya leaned back into the room. "I'll have Hope doing the explaining. Active recall." She winked, leaning back out of the room, flipping her scarf over her shoulder.

"Alya wait!" I protested but she had already disappeared. "don't leave me with him..." I mumbled glancing back at Axel who was now sophisticatedly sat on the couch, in front of me whilst being occupied with his phone.

"I heard that." He quipped, still tapping and swiping his phone screen.

I pulled my hand cream out of my bag, proceeding to open the cap and stayed silent.

He slotted his phone into his pocket and leaned against his arm which rested on the couch arm and stared at me Intently before speaking, "Layah, you were meant to teach me or tell me what Qahwa is." He perked. "have you already forgotten?" He chorused mockingly, a faint smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth.

I screwed the lid back on and shoved the cream back into the bag. "No I haven't but I prefer not to tell you."

"In other words you have forgotten."