5|| 'LB' and all the suprises that came with it .

It has been 5 minutes we have been standing here in pin drop silence . 5 minutes. Wow . This is awkward.

"So why were you fighting Axel ?" I mumble looking at him from the corner of my eye to see him in a state I've never seen him in before.

He turns around facing towards me and took a deep breath.

"Before anything Hope , it was not Axels fault . It was my own . So do something for me and apologise. I can't believe I'm saying this . But Apologise to Axel when he is back."

Is he just randomly defending his brother for the sake of it ? Or is he actually In the wrong . No . He would defend himself if he wasn't in the wrong . Jayson is the cause of this argument and I just pathetically screamed at Axel .

Never thought I'd say this . Ever . But I need to apologise to Axel.

***

After an hour of playing with the silver chains on my wrist thinking about Axel, Jayson walks into the kitchen . Wearing a checked jacket and a grey beanie , I assume he is leaving the house .

"Cmon , we are going out to eat . grab a jacket ." He casually spoke while fixing his beanie into place .

Yeah he can dream . I'm not just going to casually get out of the house looking like this . "Not happening ."

Now it was his turn . "Look Hope. I understand if you're mad at me , if that's the reason . But I'm sorry . I won't leave the house until you do ." "With me ." He added.

"That isn't the reason." I mumbled. "I have to get changed out of these clothes ."

"Even if it takes hours I'll be waiting here for you ." He walked up to the dining table and pulled a chair out. " Now go . It's for the sake of us both."

***

I finally decided on the perfect fit which was hanging right at the back of my wardrobe . Yes I'm wearing such a cute fit right now , but my weird self has the urge to change out of it because it doesn't feel right to wear the same thing . I can't summarise what I mean because I don't know myself .

I slip the oversized checked grey and pink plaid shirt off and some dusty pink pants to match it . I finish the look off by wearing a tight high pony tail .

I have a big feeling I'm going to regret this.
Why are you going anyway you're a big disappointment to the universe anyway.
What would anyone want the unwanted , moody , weird , freak show of a person to go ?

My mind was drowned in negative thoughts . But being the determined person I am , I push back all the doubts and walk back into the kitchen to still find beanie kid sat at the table . That is a lie . I'm not a determined person . But I'm going because there's nothing else to do .

" Soo . Are we going ?" I said while playing around with my hands looking at Jace .

"Ahh . You're actually coming ! I'm so happy Hope . We shall leave now ." He exclaimed while holding his hand out in signal for me to hold .

"Hello? We're still in the house I'll consider your hand once we exit this enclosed space ." I said while pushing his hand back onto to his thigh .

"As you wish Hope, as you wish"

***

"Sooo... where are you taking me on this fine afternoon while the sun keeps me warm and the clouds clear up revealing the pretty blue sky as the birds chirp creating a nice atmosphere?" I chirped all in one breath while walking on the pavement doing my best to avoid the cracks which I somehow was succeeding at .